30 days free trial Business account

Hi all, I want to open the 30 days trial Business account. Many times I apply for that but I didn’t get any reply from that side. Any other way of getting account in Workfusion? I have done my project in the Intelligent cloud but I want to connect and monitor all those I want to learn.

You don’t need to do anything to get the 30-day trial. It starts automatically when you download it from the website and install it.

Did you download the Express or the Business version?

1 Like

. I need this one mam.

You can download it by clicking the link Get 30-day free trial.

I am didn’t get any link from workfusion. So many times i tried and applied for this but i didn’t get any mail mam.

so that i am asking any other way to download the Business account.

You are not supposed to get any download link.
After you click the Get 30-day free trial link, fill in the form and accept EULA, you will be redirected to the download page and the installer will be downloaded automatically.

Also, if you already have the Express version installed, you can just download the server components, and the trial will start automatically.

Hi, may I know where to download the 30 days trial version? I couldnt find it under “product”

@dirtygreenppt Express and Business versions of the platform have been closed, and they are no longer available for download.