Automating the Business Process course assignments discussion

Here you can discuss Automating the Business Process course, its materials and assignments.

Hey Hi,

I’m in Assignment 3: Managing the input file for BP in automation academy, can you please guide me where and how to upload data in Data extraction from PDFs? I see that we need to upload through cloud but which cloud? I dont have any cloud access!! Can you please guide me to upload data…

Hi! Inside your IA Cloud product you have local File Storage (or Minio) application, which should be used for this assignment.

Hi, in trying to access FIle Storage “Minio Browser”, I am being asked for an Access Key and a Secret Key. Where do I get those on my local system?

Hi, @gsmith! You provided it during the installation (user name and password).

1 Like

Got it. Was thrown off by the labelling of the input fields. Thanks!

doing Assignment 3: Managing the input file for BP
I do not have URL or access to the File Storage - I have access to the Control Tower only:

Hi, Aurelije! The File Storage is availiable on your local computer after you install Intelligent Automation Cloud.

I did not find a link to install it - could you help?

i have found it - no help needed.

Download Intelligent Automation Cloud Developer. You can install it either on a developer’s laptop/desktop or into a remote server accessible by a developer.

is there a version for IA Cloud Developer for Mac/Unix?

No. Currently there is no such version.

I have this error running OCR:

Step name ‘OCRbot_v_2_1[2021-01-13 21:11:57][2021-01-13 21:26:50]’ has failed. Reason: 'Invalid uri ‘http://’: Invalid authority

org.webharvest.exception.HttpException: IO error during HTTP execution for URL: http://lower. at org.webharvest.runtime.web.HttpClientManager.execute(HttpClientManager.java:224) at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.HttpProcessor.execute(HttpProcessor.java:106) at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.BaseProcessor.run(BaseProcessor.java:127) at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.BodyProcessor.execute(BodyProcessor.java:27) at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.HttpParamProcessor.execute(HttpParamProcessor.java:65) at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.BaseProcessor.run(BaseProcessor.java:127) at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.BodyProcessor.execute(BodyProcessor.java:27) at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.HttpProcessor.execute(HttpProcessor.java:101) at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.BaseProcessor.run(BaseProcessor.java:127) at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.BodyProcessor.execute(BodyProcessor.java:27) at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.VarDefProcessor.execute(VarDefProcessor.java:59) at com.freedomoss.crowdcontrol.webharvest.processors.VarDefProcessorValidated.execute(VarDefProcessorValidated.java:28) at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.BaseProcessor.run(BaseProcessor.java:127) at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.BodyProcessor.execute(BodyProcessor.java:27) at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.CallProcessor.execute(CallProcessor.java:99) at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.BaseProcessor.run(BaseProcessor.java:127) at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.BodyProcessor.execute(BodyProcessor.java:27) at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.VarDefProcessor.execute(VarDefProcessor.java:59) at com.freedomoss.crowdcontrol.webharvest.processors.VarDefProcessorValidated.execute(VarDefProcessorValidated.java:28) at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.BaseProcessor.run(BaseProcessor.java:127) at org.webharvest.runtime.Scraper.execute(Scraper.java:169) at org.webharvest.runtime.Scraper.execute(Scraper.java:182) at com.freedomoss.crowdcontrol.webharvest.executor.LocalWebharvestTaskExecutor.executeWebHarvestTask(LocalWebharvestTaskExecutor.java:188) at com.freedomoss.crowdcontrol.webharvest.executor.LocalWebharvestTaskExecutor.executeWebHarvestTask(LocalWebharvestTaskExecutor.java:132) at com.workfusion.worker.ct.executors.WebharvestExecutorService.execute(WebharvestExecutorService.java:71) at com.workfusion.worker.ct.executors.CtTaskExecutorService.execute(CtTaskExecutorService.java:40) at com.workfusion.spa.core.execution.worker.router.TaskProcessor.executeTask(TaskProcessor.java:97) at com.workfusion.spa.core.execution.worker.router.TaskProcessor.processTask(TaskProcessor.java:66) at com.workfusion.spa.core.execution.worker.router.BaseMessageProcessor.processTask(BaseMessageProcessor.java:202) at com.workfusion.spa.core.execution.worker.router.BaseMessageProcessor.onMessageLogWrapped(BaseMessageProcessor.java:117) at com.workfusion.spa.core.execution.worker.router.BaseMessageProcessor.lambda$onMessage$0(BaseMessageProcessor.java:72) at com.workfusion.spa.core.execution.amqp.logging.LoggingUtils.wrapMessageProcessingToLoggingContext(LoggingUtils.java:71) at com.workfusion.spa.core.execution.amqp.logging.LoggingUtils.wrapMessageProcessingToLoggingContext(LoggingUtils.java:48) at com.workfusion.spa.core.execution.worker.router.BaseMessageProcessor.onMessage(BaseMessageProcessor.java:72) at org.springframework.amqp.rabbit.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.doInvokeListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:1493) at org.springframework.amqp.rabbit.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.actualInvokeListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:1384) at org.springframework.amqp.rabbit.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.invokeListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:1360) at org.springframework.amqp.rabbit.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.executeListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:1339) at org.springframework.amqp.rabbit.listener.SimpleMessageListenerContainer.doReceiveAndExecute(SimpleMessageListenerContainer.java:817) at org.springframework.amqp.rabbit.listener.SimpleMessageListenerContainer.receiveAndExecute(SimpleMessageListenerContainer.java:801) at org.springframework.amqp.rabbit.listener.SimpleMessageListenerContainer.access$700(SimpleMessageListenerContainer.java:77) at org.springframework.amqp.rabbit.listener.SimpleMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMessageProcessingConsumer.run(SimpleMessageListenerContainer.java:1042) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) Caused by: java.net.UnknownHostException: lower. at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:184) at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:172) at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:392) at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:607) at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:556) at java.net.Socket.<init>(Socket.java:452) at java.net.Socket.<init>(Socket.java:304) at org.apache.commons.httpclient.protocol.DefaultProtocolSocketFactory.createSocket(DefaultProtocolSocketFactory.java:80) at org.apache.commons.httpclient.protocol.ControllerThreadSocketFactory$1.doit(ControllerThreadSocketFactory.java:91) at org.apache.commons.httpclient.protocol.ControllerThreadSocketFactory$SocketTask.run(ControllerThreadSocketFactory.java:158) ... 1 more
1379 01.15.2021 00:20:56 ERROR 290 Step name 'OCRbot_v_2_1[2021-01-13 21:11:57][2021-01-13

Hi! I’m trying to access the S3 File Storage on the Minio Browser, but I totally forgot the credentials I provided at installation! :sweat_smile:

How/where can I request/find them?

Never mind! I found the solution here:

Modify setup (workfusion.com)

You can also modify them on Work Fusion Studio by going to Components and clicking Server Profile >> Manage Profiles.

Hi, i am trying to preview the record in control tower / workspace for the manual task. I am getting bellow error.

""The record cannot be previewed

Provided url is incorrect or cannot be resolved""

I am able to view / download pdf record via chrome but preview is giving error. Kindly help.

I there!,
I’m trying to do the Managing the input file for BP assignment but I’m getting an error when the OCRbot_v_2_1 step starts.

main_s.csv fille
Screenshot 2021-07-09 090316

input_data10.csv

Minio

the first error entry in the log.

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid uri 'http://html>': Invalid authority at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.<init>(HttpMethodBase.java:222) at org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.GetMethod.<init>(GetMethod.java:89) at org.webharvest.runtime.web.HttpClientManager.createGetMethod(HttpClientManager.java:310) at org.webharvest.runtime.web.HttpClientManager.execute(HttpClientManager.java:193) at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.HttpProcessor.execute(HttpProcessor.java:106) at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.BaseProcessor.run(BaseProcessor.java:127) at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.BodyProcessor.execute(BodyProcessor.java:27) at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.HttpParamProcessor.execute(HttpParamProcessor.java:65) at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.BaseProcessor.run(BaseProcessor.java:127) at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.BodyProcessor.execute(BodyProcessor.java:27) at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.HttpProcessor.execute(HttpProcessor.java:101) at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.BaseProcessor.run(BaseProcessor.java:127) at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.BodyProcessor.execute(BodyProcessor.java:27) at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.VarDefProcessor.execute(VarDefProcessor.java:59) at com.freedomoss.crowdcontrol.webharvest.processors.VarDefProcessorValidated.execute(VarDefProcessorValidated.java:28) at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.BaseProcessor.run(BaseProcessor.java:127) at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.BodyProcessor.execute(BodyProcessor.java:27) at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.CallProcessor.execute(CallProcessor.java:99) at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.BaseProcessor.run(BaseProcessor.java:127) at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.BodyProcessor.execute(BodyProcessor.java:27) at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.VarDefProcessor.execute(VarDefProcessor.java:59) at com.freedomoss.crowdcontrol.webharvest.processors.VarDefProcessorValidated.execute(VarDefProcessorValidated.java:28) at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.BaseProcessor.run(BaseProcessor.java:127) at org.webharvest.runtime.Scraper.execute(Scraper.java:169) at org.webharvest.runtime.Scraper.execute(Scraper.java:182) at com.freedomoss.crowdcontrol.webharvest.executor.LocalWebharvestTaskExecutor.executeWebHarvestTask(LocalWebharvestTaskExecutor.java:180) at com.freedomoss.crowdcontrol.webharvest.executor.LocalWebharvestTaskExecutor.executeWebHarvestTask(LocalWebharvestTaskExecutor.java:124) at com.workfusion.worker.ct.executors.WebharvestExecutorService.execute(WebharvestExecutorService.java:71) at com.workfusion.worker.ct.executors.CtTaskExecutorService.execute(CtTaskExecutorService.java:40) at com.workfusion.spa.core.execution.worker.router.TaskProcessor.executeTask(TaskProcessor.java:97) at com.workfusion.spa.core.execution.worker.router.TaskProcessor.processTask(TaskProcessor.java:66) at com.workfusion.spa.core.execution.worker.router.BaseMessageProcessor.processTask(BaseMessageProcessor.java:192) at com.workfusion.spa.core.execution.worker.router.BaseMessageProcessor.onMessageLogWrapped(BaseMessageProcessor.java:116) at com.workfusion.spa.core.execution.worker.router.BaseMessageProcessor.lambda$onMessage$0(BaseMessageProcessor.java:71) at com.workfusion.spa.core.execution.amqp.logging.LoggingUtils.wrapMessageProcessingToLoggingContext(LoggingUtils.java:71) at com.workfusion.spa.core.execution.amqp.logging.LoggingUtils.wrapMessageProcessingToLoggingContext(LoggingUtils.java:48) at com.workfusion.spa.core.execution.worker.router.BaseMessageProcessor.onMessage(BaseMessageProcessor.java:71) at org.springframework.amqp.rabbit.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.doInvokeListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:1493) at org.springframework.amqp.rabbit.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.actualInvokeListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:1384) at org.springframework.amqp.rabbit.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.invokeListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:1360) at org.springframework.amqp.rabbit.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.executeListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:1339) at org.springframework.amqp.rabbit.listener.SimpleMessageListenerContainer.doReceiveAndExecute(SimpleMessageListenerContainer.java:817) at org.springframework.amqp.rabbit.listener.SimpleMessageListenerContainer.receiveAndExecute(SimpleMessageListenerContainer.java:801) at org.springframework.amqp.rabbit.listener.SimpleMessageListenerContainer.access$700(SimpleMessageListenerContainer.java:77) at org.springframework.amqp.rabbit.listener.SimpleMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMessageProcessingConsumer.run(SimpleMessageListenerContainer.java:1042) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Hi, Cristo! Make sure that you can open the provided link in the browser. If not - try to change the link for example like the following - http://localhost:15110/public/input_data.csv

Hi. @abrakovich, I have uploaded files to S3 browser:

Here’s main csv:

And I am trying to run BP, but it shows error in ‘OCRbot_v_2_1’ part. It shows the following log message:

Here is the descirption:

org.webharvest.exception.HttpException: IO error during HTTP execution for URL: http://localhost:15580/api/v1/cloud/processImage
	at org.webharvest.runtime.web.HttpClientManager.execute(HttpClientManager.java:224)
	at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.HttpProcessor.execute(HttpProcessor.java:106)
	at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.BaseProcessor.run(BaseProcessor.java:127)
	at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.BodyProcessor.execute(BodyProcessor.java:27)
	at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.VarDefProcessor.execute(VarDefProcessor.java:59)
	at com.freedomoss.crowdcontrol.webharvest.processors.VarDefProcessorValidated.execute(VarDefProcessorValidated.java:28)
	at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.BodyProcessor.execute(BodyProcessor.java:27)
	at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.CallProcessor.execute(CallProcessor.java:99)
	at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.VarDefProcessor.execute(VarDefProcessor.java:59)
	at com.freedomoss.crowdcontrol.webharvest.processors.VarDefProcessorValidated.execute(VarDefProcessorValidated.java:28)
	at org.webharvest.runtime.Scraper.execute(Scraper.java:169)
	at org.webharvest.runtime.Scraper.execute(Scraper.java:182)
	at com.freedomoss.crowdcontrol.webharvest.executor.LocalWebharvestTaskExecutor.executeWebHarvestTask(LocalWebharvestTaskExecutor.java:173)
	at com.freedomoss.crowdcontrol.webharvest.executor.LocalWebharvestTaskExecutor.executeWebHarvestTask(LocalWebharvestTaskExecutor.java:116)
	at com.workfusion.service.machine.BotRecordExecutionService.process(BotRecordExecutionService.java:171)
	at com.workfusion.service.machine.BotRecordExecutionService.process(BotRecordExecutionService.java:142)
	at com.workfusion.service.machine.BotRecordExecutionService.lambda$processSubmissionWithAllocationLogger$3(BotRecordExecutionService.java:112)
	at com.workfusion.utils.thread.ThreadMonitoringUtils.executeWithAllocatedMemoryCallback(ThreadMonitoringUtils.java:17)
	at com.workfusion.service.machine.BotRecordExecutionService.processSubmissionWithAllocationLogger(BotRecordExecutionService.java:112)
	at com.workfusion.service.machine.BotRecordExecutionService.lambda$processRecord$0(BotRecordExecutionService.java:95)
	at com.workfusion.utils.thread.NamedThreadTemplate.executeWithNamedThread(NamedThreadTemplate.java:10)
	at com.workfusion.service.machine.BotRecordExecutionService.processRecord(BotRecordExecutionService.java:95)
	at com.workfusion.service.machine.thread.RecordProcessThread.run(RecordProcessThread.java:28)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (Connection refused)
	at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)
	at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:350)
	at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:206)
	at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:188)
	at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:392)
	at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:589)
	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3623.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
	at org.apache.commons.httpclient.protocol.ReflectionSocketFactory.createSocket(ReflectionSocketFactory.java:140)
	at org.apache.commons.httpclient.protocol.DefaultProtocolSocketFactory.createSocket(DefaultProtocolSocketFactory.java:125)
	at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection.open(HttpConnection.java:707)
	at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeWithRetry(HttpMethodDirector.java:387)
	at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeMethod(HttpMethodDirector.java:171)
	at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:397)
	at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:323)
	at org.webharvest.runtime.web.HttpClientManager.execute(HttpClientManager.java:215)
	... 29 more

Comparing to above reply, my files can be opened in the browser. What can I do? Thanks.

Hi, Islomjon! The files in the current assignment should be uploaded to your local File Storage (Minio) , not to Amazon S3 Storage.

1 Like