Bot Task run flawless, but gets error in Control Tower

Hi I have bot task that has command to connect to sql server and execute the query, which works perfectly fine when run as bot task from Workfusion studio, When i export the same task to Control Tower to run as business process, it fails to find the sql driver (jar) which I have configure in Workfusion Studio, it throws the error.

Step name ‘L360_bot_task’ has failed. Reason: '[urn:uuid:37F13B8B2A0775739E156477377908213] robotics-flow executePlugin exception: [nodeId=http://127.0.0.1:15410] org.webharvest.exception.ScriptException: Config line 11: script block java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver found for jdbc:sqlserver://NsfdfdfdADB03:1433;databaseName=LfdfdfppMaster;user=qdfder;password=qafder

Please let me know where to place the jar file to make it work in the Control Tower.

Best–
Manoj

Hi @ManojPuri

Please check this solution - How to connect to external SQL server through Workfusion?

Thanks for your response. But solution does not seem to be working.
Step name ‘DB_Connect’ has failed. Reason: ’ Config line 6: script block java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke method addURL() on null object’