Bot works in RPA Express but created error at Control Tower

There is an issue with my bot when running at Control Tower.

The Error below created after execution of all my required steps completed.

When running just at RPA Express execution completed as expected without error.

Event Log contains the following:

org.webharvest.exception.PluginException: org.webharvest.exception.ScriptException:

Config line 1301: single-column block

groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: org.webharvest.runtime.variables.NodeVariable.toCanonicalRepresentation() is applicable for argument types: () values: []

at com.freedomoss.crowdcontrol.webharvest.plugin.export.ExportPlugin.executePlugin(ExportPlugin.java:152)

at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.WebHarvestPlugin.execute(WebHarvestPlugin.java:125)

at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.BaseProcessor.run(BaseProcessor.java:127)

at org.webharvest.runtime.Scraper.execute(Scraper.java:169)

at org.webharvest.runtime.Scraper.execute(Scraper.java:182)

at com.freedomoss.crowdcontrol.webharvest.executor.LocalWebharvestTaskExecutor.executeWebHarvestTask(LocalWebharvestTaskExecutor.java:173)

at com.freedomoss.crowdcontrol.webharvest.executor.LocalWebharvestTaskExecutor.executeWebHarvestTask(LocalWebharvestTaskExecutor.java:116)

at com.workfusion.service.machine.BotRecordExecutionService.process(BotRecordExecutionService.java:171)

at com.workfusion.service.machine.BotRecordExecutionService.process(BotRecordExecutionService.java:142)

etc.

Would you be able to look and advise me how to fix this issue, please?

Thanks a lot.

Hi Oleg.
Could you please provide full event logs in Excel? And if possible, please share your script. By the way, is this some Automation Academy assignment or your own project?

Hi @oleg_saenko.

Is this still actual?

Hi Lera,

Yes, the same error created when run the BOT. Did you have a chance to investigate the issue?

Hello Oleg. So, if this is actual, please provide the information that I requested above: