Business Process related questions

I have the following questions related to business processes in Control Tower.

1. I have defined a two step (BOT Tasks) business process and it is working fine.
    Only the first step is showing 100% completion in progress bar.
    The second step does not have any percentage but it is completed.
    In which context both steps will be shown as 100% and what needs to be done for that ?. Let me know.

2. On what interval the business process will run?. Whether we can change the interval if it is configurable?.

3. Other issue is that the BOT task is not able to pick up the data and proceed further even its still running. What needs to be done for this?.
    For Eg: When there is no new email to be read, the below exception is thrown.

[urn:uuid:F4AE14A096128F88AB15216301491346] robotics-flow executePlugin exception: [nodeId=http://127.0.0.1:15410] org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: Error forwarding the new session Request timed out waiting for a node to become available. Command duration or timeout: 300.03 seconds Build info: version: ‘8.4.4’, revision: ‘e73f2bf5fc565c545ea6913c92cce4c1a2b8f871’, time: ‘2017-12-04 13:17:22’ System info: host: ‘LP1053’, ip: ‘192.168.4.58’, os.name: ‘Windows 7’, os.arch: ‘amd64’, os.version: ‘6.1’, java.version: ‘1.8.0_121’ Driver info: com.freedomoss.crowdcontrol.webharvest.selenium.wrapper.RemoteDriverWrapper

i have given the “Repair” option for the business process.
After this, the business process does not read any new mails and stays idle. But the status of the process is “Active. Running”.

1. What i need to do if a business process needs to run continuously with a tendency of accepting different inputs?. For Eg. My use case starts with reading of emails,parsing it and post them to next BOT Task.

@ashapkina Can you help on the above questions?.

Thanks

Venkat

1. What is the status of the business process in the View all business processes tab? Does the event log show any exception?
  2. You can create a schedule for the business process in the Schedules tab in Control Tower and define the interval at which the process will run.
  3. Does this exception always occur at the same step? Try restarting the bot manager in the tray menu and then run the process. Does this exception occur?
  4. You can create schedules for the business process with different input data files. There are some peculiarities in lists and tables representation, though. You can read more in this post.

Hi,

@ashapkina Thanks for your reply.

1. The status of the business process becomes 100% only if i include an “export” element in the respective BOT Task.

Regarding your feedback points 2,3 & 4 , i will try them and let you know.

Once again thanks much.

Venkat