Cloud instances with RPA Express

Please share your opinion around the following

• What if WorkFusion were to offer cloud instances with RPA Express available on cloud?
  • What would be a fair price in that case?
  • Would you have use-cases for cloud?

Please also vote on the topic if you like the idea.

pinned #2

Are there any key differences in functionalities between cloud instance and local instance?

• Provisioning is easy - WorkFusion does setup for you automatically and you don’t have to worry about system requirements.
  • Access to the pre-built automations (as a candidate)

Please feel free to suggest your own. What are you looking for?

My use case will be exactly for point 1 - the current system requirements are relatively high and it runs pretty slow on our laptops. it would be fantastic if the cloud instance could solve the problem.

I do have a few questions regarding the cloud instance

1. Will it be able to interact with solutions in intranet, such as SAP?

2. Possible to have access the could instance using MAC?

3. Storage for temp files - e.g., some times we need to download a excel from a web service, where to store this file?

4. Interaction with outlook for receiving and sending emails?

Would be great to have an Marketplace offering available for anything PoC, lab or DEV related as I agree with the above that the all-in-one installation greatly affects the overall performance of the underlying Windows machine / VDI.

In respect to pricing RPA Express is free what would you charge for in the public cloud? The pure compute costs?

Additionally I would also appreciate if new features may get integrated sooner than with on-prem solutions. Personally I would offload all my tests/development to the public cloud if this gets available. Of course I could run it on IaaS offerings already today but then I still have to maintain the environment on my own.

Will it be able to interact with solutions in intranet, such as SAP?

• We can consider this if there is interest from customers.
    Possible to have access the could instance using MAC?
  • Yes
    Storage for temp files - e.g., some times we need to download a excel from a web service, where to store this file?
  • Those would be stored in Cloud
    Interaction with outlook for receiving and sending emails?
  • Absolutely possible

pinned #8