Control Tower - Account Payable - Transform invoice image to HTML page (OCR) error

When running the Accounts Payable business process in Control Tower I get the following error on the Transform invoice image to HTML page (OCR) step:
Step name ‘Transform invoice image to HTML page (OCR)’ has failed. Reason: ‘No results for path: $[‘result’]’

using WorkFusion RPA Express v. 2.3.1 “Starter” - all components are local
This is for “Assignment 2: See business process automation in action”, Automation Academy, Introduction to RPA Express

Dear @topher,

Thank you for the email.
Please note that the previous OCR license available in versions 2.3.0 up to 2.3.4 expired on August 1, 2019. So you need to update your RPA Express to apply the new license to the version 2.3.5

1 Like

I am facing a similar problem with Assignment 1: Learn Intelligent Automation Cloud Control Tower’s interface.

I get an error in Step name ‘OCR Bot_Task’ and the Reason for failure is: 'No results for path: $[‘result’]'

I am running this locally from control tower using WorkFusion Intelligent Automation Cloud v2.4.0

Hi @rajesh.bhattacharjee
The previous OCR license available in versions 2.3.5 up to 2.4.0 expired on December 1, 2019. To apply a new license, run the update for Intelligent Automation Cloud Express or Business 2.4.1.