Control Tower: Error forwarding the new session empty pool of VM for Setup Capabilities

I have a bot that makes use of a workflow system, MS Outlook and the build in Excel functions.
The Bot is Scheduled in Control Tower to run every Hour and inside the script it will stop running from 50min onwards (After completing the current transaction with takes 2min each average)

When I start the Bot for the first time (First scheduled event) it works perfectly. But around the 4th or 5th Run, it simply freezes with no note and not even closing the opened applications. If I run it from CT Business Processes, it gives me the below error in the log. (Some Personal Details removed with ***)

If I Pause, and Delete the schedules, then restart the machine and create a new schedule, it will work again, only to stop on the 4th run again.

This points to some sort of Cache issue to me, but I cant seem to find a way to have the Bot clear it.

p name ‘BOT RES *** 2021/10/04 12.42’ has failed. Reason: '[urn:uuid:D7F87822CC2665CBE7163342199813378] robotics-flow executePlugin exception: [nodeId=null] org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: Error forwarding the new session Empty pool of VM for setup Capabilities [{extra.start.in.private=false, extra.executor.id={run.name=BOT RES *** 2021/10/04 12.42 Process, task.uuid=4e896b16-1be4-4bef-b7e2-, task.name=BOT RES *** 2021/10/04 12.42, context.path=/workfusion, host.name=http://localhost:15280, run.author.email=, run.uuid=4e896b16-1be4-4bef-b7e2-, run.author.fullname=}, CLOSE_ALL_WINDOWS=false, browserName=universal, maximize.on.startup=true, javascriptEnabled=true, extra.capabilities.context={“browserType”:“universal”,“startInPrivate”:false,“blockImages”:false,“maximizeOnStartup”:true,“customCapabilities”:{“extra.start.in.private”:false,“SEARCH_ALL_WINDOWS”:true,"CLOSE_AL…