Control Tower : License expired while using RPA express

Hi team,
While using RPA express, I’m unable to publish bots into RPA Express-control tower. I’m unable to login into control tower from RPA express task-bar tray icon. On opening

, it is showing that the License is expired (Please refer the attached screenshot). Please let me know, how to resolve this.
I tried re-installing with new link, but result is the same.

Thanks

Hi @amit_kumaramit the license expiration message is only related to RPA Express pro features. You can continue using them if buy a Pro subscription.

Other features are still available in the free version.

Please guide me how to use control tower in the existing setup.

@amit_kumaramit what is the setup? Is Control Tower installed on a different machine or the same one?

You can find the guide on Control Tower in the Knowledge base: https://kb.workfusion.com/display/RPAe/Control+Tower

A post was split to a new topic: Blank page in Control Tower

Hi Ashapkina

How do I request a new user name and password for the Control Tower because the username and password I received with the installation does not work.

Is it better that I just install a new version and test this when doing that. We are running everything on the same machine so the control tower should after the 30 days trail has expired.

I look forward to your answer

Best regards,
Michael

The current installation has exceeded the 30 days trail.

BR Michael

Hi Michael, is Control Tower you are trying to access installed on a remote server machine or your local machine?