Does the tool store results like passes/failed?

Does this tool store any results like passes/failed or If any other issue encountered in the script?
If yes, where does it store them?

Hi @dhananjay,

Could you please clarify if you mean RPA Express or SPA?

Does this tool store any results like passes/failed or If any other issue encountered in the script?
If yes, where does it store them?..

For RPA

Also Can we get stored run results from control tower?

@dhananjay
If I understand you correctly. You can find information about failures in script execution in log files.
For example, for scripts in WorkFusion Studio you can use log files from these folder %INSTALL_DIR% \Studio\logs.
Also, when the script fails you get the error message, you can click “Details” and check what caused the issue:

could you please help me in to find %install_dir%\studio\logs

Where I will get those logs in workfusion RPA after running script

Hi @dhananjay,

%INSTALL_DIR% \Studio\logs - is located in C:\RPAExpress\Studio\logs by default, depending on your installation folder.

You can find information about exceptions and script executions in rpa-playback.log

I checked those log file…but there are… Logs…which are failed…
Actually we are using RPA express for automation testing purposes…can we get the screenshot of that step… Means… If you are running a script for facebook… And while trying to login u entered wrong Id password it will not go to the next step…like that…it will fail… Where it’s failing can we take that steps screenshot and keep in logs for test results or record… I mean can we take the screenshots of the steps and stores in folder… For record purpose…

Hi @dhananjay,
Thanks for the response!
Unfortunately, there is no such functionality in RPA Express.