Download Link not working

Download link which was sent in the welcome email is not working. Can you please assist?

Your link may be expired. Please re-register at http://www.workfusion.com/rpaexpress using the same information (including e-mail) as for previous registration and download RPA Express via the new link.

I tried the same. I have not received the email.

Hi @YSELVARAJ_V,
We sent you a download link on 04/14 around 1130am EST. Can you confirm if you have received it?

Thanks,
Pooja

Yes I did. Thanks Pooja

@pooja I have the same issue as @YSELVARAJ_V.
can you help ?

I registered according to the instructions for RPAX … but yet to get the download link !!

Hi @ajay.danait,
Could you email rpaexpress@workfusion.com and mention the email you used for registration? We can take a look.

Thanks,
Pooja

Hello, Pooja! I’m facing the same issue. Could you please look into my details too and do the needful. My email id is abhishek.r@vcreatek.com .

I’ve already sent an email to ‘rpaexpress@workfusion.com’

Thank you.

Thanks @ABHISHEK_RATHI,
We’ve responded to your email.

Thanks,
Pooja

I had the same problem, and I’ve already sent an email to rpaexpress@workfusion.com. Could you check it, please?

Hello, Pooja! I’m facing the same issue, My download got interrupted and now I’m unable to download the setup file. Could you please look into my details too. My email id is rishi.s@vcreatek.com .

I’ve already sent an email to ‘rpaexpress@workfusion.com’

Thank you.

Hi
My Rpa express download link is not working.can 7 pls resend.

Thanks

@Rishi_Shukla responded from rpaexpress@workfusion.com

My original download link also expired - I re-registered using my original details back on Sunday, but have yet to receive a new download link. Am I at the back of queue (along with new users) waiting for a new batch? Thanks

Hi @Simon_Cartwright3,
Resent
Thanks,
Pooja

I sent email (same as original) earlier this morning… have not received new link. Can you send please?

Same here - registered again with the same contact details but no new email/download link so far.

@MWeihrauch_E @jandaloro Could you please try one more time and let us know if it worked?

Thanks,
Pooja

Re-registered earlier this morning and still no email or link.