Error After Upgrading to RPA 1.1.4

After upgrading to 1.1.4 I have updated the rpae files of my recordings to have the 1.1.4 version - and published to control tower.

When running the Business Process I get the error:
unexpected element (uri:“http://www.workfusion.com/recorder/v1.1.4”, local:“ActionFlow”). Expected elements are <{http://www.workfusion.com/recorder/v1.1.2

Any help would be great.

Hi, @michael_v_detom
Can you show the full error please?

+recorderPlugin.log
from
INSTALL_DIR\Workfusion\tomcat\logs

It seems I did not uninstall first - so there was an old version of Control Tower running.
I have since uninstalled and reinstalled and there is no version mismatch now - however I was having some OCR Issues.
I will try to duplicate the Error and report back.

Now getting the following error in Control Tower when typing text from variable

RoboticsFlowPlugin executePlugin exception: org.webharvest.exception.ScriptException: Config line 20: script block groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property: com for class: Script2_genScript_4org.webharvest.exception.PluginException: RoboticsFlowPlugin executePlugin exception: org.webharvest.exception.ScriptException: Config line 20: script block groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property: com for class: Script2_genScript_4 at com.freedomoss.crowdcontrol.webharvest.plugin.selenium.RoboticsFlowPlugin.executePlugin(RoboticsFlowPlugin.java:106) at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.WebHarvestPlugin.execute(WebHarvestPlugin.java:125) at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.BaseProcessor.run(BaseProcessor.java:127) at org.webharvest.runtime.Scraper.execute(Scraper.java:169) at org.webharvest.runtime.Scraper.execute(Scraper.java:182) at com.freedomoss.crowdcontrol.webharvest.executor.LocalWebharvestTaskExecutor.executeWebHarvestTask(LocalWebharvestTaskExecutor.java:187) at com.freedomoss.crowdcontrol.webharvest.executor.LocalWebharvestTaskExecutor.executeWebHarvestTask(LocalWebharvestTaskExecutor.java:103) at com.freedomoss.crowdcontrol.webharvest.SubmissionsPortionExecutionThread.processSubmissions(SubmissionsPortionExecutionThread.java:187) at com.freedomoss.crowdcontrol.webharvest.SubmissionsPortionExecutionThread.run(SubmissionsPortionExecutionThread.java:144) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) Caused by: org.webharvest.exception.PluginException: org.webharvest.exception.ScriptException: Config line 20: script block groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property: com for class: Script2_genScript_4 at com.freedomoss.crowdcontrol.webharvest.plugin.selenium.RobotPlugin.executePlugin(RobotPlugin.java:176) at com.freedomoss.crowdcontrol.webharvest.plugin.recorder.RecorderPlugin.executePlugin(RecorderPlugin.java:127) at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.WebHarvestPlugin.execute(WebHarvestPlugin.java:125) at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.BaseProcessor.run(BaseProcessor.java:127) at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.BodyProcessor.execute(BodyProcessor.java:27) at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.WebHarvestPlugin.executeBody(WebHarvestPlugin.java:246) at com.freedomoss.crowdcontrol.webharvest.plugin.selenium.RoboticsFlowPlugin.executePlugin(RoboticsFlowPlugin.java:98) … 11 more Caused by: org.webharvest.exception.ScriptException: Config line 20: script block groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property: com for class: Script2_genScript_4 at org.webharvest.runtime.scripting.GroovyScriptEngine.eval(GroovyScriptEngine.java:138) at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.ScriptProcessor.execute(ScriptProcessor.java:74) at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.BaseProcessor.run(BaseProcessor.java:127) at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.BodyProcessor.execute(BodyProcessor.java:27) at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.WebHarvestPlugin.executeBody(WebHarvestPlugin.java:246) at com.freedomoss.crowdcontrol.webharvest.plugin.selenium.RobotPlugin.executePlugin(RobotPlugin.java:171) … 17 more Caused by: groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property: com for class: Script2_genScript_4 at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.ScriptBytecodeAdapter.unwrap(ScriptBytecodeAdapter.java:53) at org.codehaus.groovy.vmplugin.v7.IndyGuardsFiltersAndSignatures.unwrap(IndyGuardsFiltersAndSignatures.java:177) at org.codehaus.groovy.vmplugin.v7.IndyInterface.selectMethod(IndyInterface.java:232) at Script2_genScript_4.run(Script2_genScript_4.groovy:31) at groovy.lang.GroovyShell.evaluate(GroovyShell.java:585) at groovy.lang.GroovyShell.evaluate(GroovyShell.java:623) at groovy.lang.GroovyShell.evaluate(GroovyShell.java:594) at org.webharvest.runtime.scripting.GroovyScriptEngine.eval(GroovyScriptEngine.java:136) … 22 more

Hi, Michael
Most probably something went wrong with installation. Please, re-download the RPA express package and install it

Thanks OK will try that.

Hi @michael_v_detom : Did it work for you ?