Error: Bot Manager can\u0027t find a free Bot to execute a robotic task

Hi I am getting the following error and I have no idea what to do to fix it.

org.webharvest.exception.PluginException: [urn:uuid:F192EAEF87F4F39516154048674089054] robotics-flow executePlugin exception: [nodeId=null] RPA Router/Nub should return node id, but returned: {“message”:"[urn:uuid:F192EAEF87F4F39516154048674089054] Bot Manager can\u0027t find a free Bot to execute a robotic task. Please check that Bots with requested capabilties are alive using the Healtcheck API and the Bot Source size in Control Tower is equal to the number of available Bots."}
at com.freedomoss.crowdcontrol.webharvest.plugin.selenium.RoboticsFlowPlugin.executePlugin(RoboticsFlowPlugin.java:120)
at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.WebHarvestPlugin.execute(WebHarvestPlugin.java:125)
at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.BaseProcessor.run(BaseProcessor.java:127)
at org.webharvest.runtime.Scraper.execute(Scraper.java:169)
at org.webharvest.runtime.Scraper.execute(Scraper.java:182)
at com.freedomoss.crowdcontrol.webharvest.executor.LocalWebharvestTaskExecutor.executeWebHarvestTask(LocalWebharvestTaskExecutor.java:148)
at com.freedomoss.crowdcontrol.webharvest.executor.LocalWebharvestTaskExecutor.executeWebHarvestTask(LocalWebharvestTaskExecutor.java:98)
at com.workfusion.service.machine.BotRecordExecutionService.process(BotRecordExecutionService.java:169)
at com.workfusion.service.machine.BotRecordExecutionService.process(BotRecordExecutionService.java:140)
at com.workfusion.service.machine.BotRecordExecutionService.lambda$processSubmissionWithAllocationLogger$3(BotRecordExecutionService.java:111)
at com.workfusion.utils.thread.ThreadMonitoringUtils.executeWithAllocatedMemoryCallback(ThreadMonitoringUtils.java:17)
at com.workfusion.service.machine.BotRecordExecutionService.processSubmissionWithAllocationLogger(BotRecordExecutionService.java:111)
at com.workfusion.service.machine.BotRecordExecutionService.lambda$processRecord$0(BotRecordExecutionService.java:95)
at com.workfusion.utils.thread.NamedThreadTemplate.executeWithNamedThread(NamedThreadTemplate.java:10)
at com.workfusion.service.machine.BotRecordExecutionService.processRecord(BotRecordExecutionService.java:95)
at com.workfusion.service.machine.thread.RecordProcessThread.run(RecordProcessThread.java:28)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: RPA Router/Nub should return node id, but returned: {“message”:"[urn:uuid:F192EAEF87F4F39516154048674089054] Bot Manager can\u0027t find a free Bot to execute a robotic task. Please check that Bots with requested capabilties are alive using the Healtcheck API and the Bot Source size in Control Tower is equal to the number of available Bots."}
at com.freedomoss.crowdcontrol.webharvest.plugin.selenium.SeleniumClient.findAndLockNode(SeleniumClient.java:116)
at com.freedomoss.crowdcontrol.webharvest.plugin.selenium.RoboticsFlowPlugin.executePlugin(RoboticsFlowPlugin.java:108)
… 18 more

I’am facing the same Issue

Hi @zkooli @david.goodfellow try restarting the hub and then check that the nodes are running.

How do i do that?

@dres do you use RPA Express?

yes, I’m using RPA Express. Still getting error in robotics-flow plugin.

In RPA Express, you just need to restart the application, no need to stop/start nodes manually.

Just to clarify: this happens on your localhost Control Tower, on http://localhost:15280/workfusion/login , correct?

Right now I’m using Volt Instance.

Then it is an SPA Control Tower. Please write about your issue to Academy Support - help@automationacademy.com. They’ll fix it.