Error excecuting WebElementAction

Hello all,

I have a problem with this error “Error executing WebElementAction” and didn’t know how to solve that. Can someone help me?

This runs on Chrome and

the website is https://www.check24.de/gas/vergleich/?pid=24&pointplan_id=7&calculationparameter_id=264bd0c1b5faad3b50968ec3d20ff077&deviceoutput=desktop

Thanks
Best regards,

Hi @thanhnguyen which element ont he page do you need to save using this XPath?

![3|690x432](upload://k2cLSyg6NZ

OjZjwDtm6voLZWvcH.png)

hallo @ashapkina,

thanks for your reply.

this was developed by an ex-college. he worked not hier now and I am not sure with this. i think that the web element is what i have done highlight.

i send you the picture of that and hope you can understand.
i have tried to copy the xpath of this, but my xpath isn’t similar with the xpath, which is done by my ex-college.

my xpath: //*[@id=“c24-content”]/div[2]/div[1]/div[2]/div[2]/div[4]/div[1]/article[3]/div[1]/div/div[2]/div[1]/div[1]/div[1]

my collegue’s xpath: //*[@id=“c24-content”]/div/div[1]/div[2]/div[2]/div[4]/div[1]/article[1]/div[1]/div/div[2]/div[1]/div/div[1]/span

can you show me which webelement from a xpath?

thank you!

I tried saving the text using this XPath and it worked.

Try using a relative XPath instead of the absolute one: (//div[@class='tariff-price ']/div[1])[3]

Also, maybe the page doesn’t have enough time to load. Try adding a wait to the Web element action.

@ashapkina thank you very much. i have tried with the relativ xpath, and then i didn’t see the error anymore :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Glad to know it helped :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello @ashapkina, i am sorry that i disturb you one more time. Can you help me to find the relative xpath for the firtst postiton ( i mean the number 1, that i have done highlight) and the name of the providers under the number of position. i didn’t know the id class for this. thanks.

the original xpath for the first position (that didn’t work now): //[@id=“c24-content”]/div/div[1]/div[2]/div[2]/div[4]/div[1]/article[3]/div[1]/div/div[1]/div[1]/div[1]/div/
the original xpath for the picture under the first position: //
[@id=“c24-content”]/div/div[1]/div[2]/div[2]/div[4]/div[1]/article[3]/div[1]/div/div[1]/div[1]/div[2]/div[1]/div[1]/div[1]/img

the link (i open with google chrome)
link check24

https://www.check24.de/gas/vergleich/?pid=24&pointplan_id=7&calculationparameter_id=6c42989d300f548f8e86b0a5de293c0c&deviceoutput=desktop

It will have this xpath: (//div[@class="result-row__position"])[1]

You can build it using the class attribute.

thanks @ashapkina !!!

1 Like