Error in V. 1.1.6 clipboard from variable

Error in clipboard Action:
2017-10-10 11_24_35-workfusion-workspace - WorkFusion Recorder - rpae_project_delivery new_delivery

It has been raised before, but should have been solved with Version 1.1.6 (installed on 09/10/2017)
I tried variable types string and list. Both fail.

@frauke_nissen

can you please share you recording for investigations?

how can I share it?

And same problem with an variable type tables also.

Frauke: pls. just take screenshot of the recording or copy-paste code to share here.

Here is the screenshot - hope it helps

Hello.

In order to dont create a new post i have to say i have the same problem with the clipboard…

You can’t copy values in the clipboard if they have the character quotes "

I have shared it. Please reply if you need it in a different way.

@frauke_nissen,

if you copy the ${salesorders} variable from an excel sheet, please share this excel file here (you can edit sensitive info)

Dear Sasha,

here is a sample file. Hope it helps.

Kind Regards
FraukeDelivery reprint.xlsx (9.9 KB)

@frauke_nissen,

This error is related to the clipboard issue, where special symbols (and line breaks) cannot be used in Clipboard. It is planned to be fixed in 1.1.8.

1 Like

Dear Sasha,
many thanks for your Investigation and Response. Can you please provide a link or documentation about available functionality with respect to clipboard in current release and rough estimation when 1.1.8 should be rolled out?
Kind Regards
Frauke

Dear Sasha,
I have done some more testing. I am using Excel as application, not Excel Action Group.
In this case even without any Special character it seems to fail to copy (ctrl+C) into clipboard and from clipboard to variable. I am now using the following Workaround:
Enter keystrokes ({F2})
Enter keystrokes (Shift+{Home})
Enter keystrokes (Ctrl+C)
After this, I can copy clipboard to variable and subsequently variable to clipboard without issues.

Normally it would not be a problem to use keystroke from variable, which would type quickly the Information. But in the context where I use it, this leads to Errors due to lost characters.

@frauke_nissen

This issue is fixed in 1.1.8 - https://kb.workfusion.com/display/RPAe/Sunbird+1.1.8