Errors running processed on Control Tower

Hi all,

We have some errors when running published Processed on Control Tower. The errors only happen after published to Control Tower. Those processes run with Workfusion Recorder without errors.

Please help us to resolve the errors, they are from Control Tower log as below:

ERROR 110 “RoboticsFlowPlugin executePlugin exception: org.webharvest.exception.ScriptException:
Config line 65: script block
groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: java.util.ArrayList.get() is applicable for argument types: (java.lang.String) values: [rows]
Possible solutions: get(int), get(int), getAt(java.lang.String), getAt(java.lang.String), grep(), grep()”

ERROR 141 "RoboticsFlowPlugin executePlugin exception: org.webharvest.exception.ScriptException:
Config line 65: script block
groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: org.webharvest.runtime.variables.NodeVariable.plus() is applicable for argument types: (java.lang.Integer) values: [1]

ERROR 143 RoboticsFlowPlugin executePlugin exception: Unable to process template with name: ForeachAction.ftl
org.webharvest.exception.PluginException: RoboticsFlowPlugin executePlugin exception: Unable to process template with name: ForeachAction.ftl

@chau_nguyen,

please post your zipped recording folder here

ERROR 110: I try to remove variable with Table type, It’s resolved.
ERROR 141: I’m trying to reproduce
ERROR 143: I have upload Recording Zip file. Please check the attachment.
I just create new workflow to ReadMailsSaveAttachments -> GetContentCV_New process on Control Tower. It’s happened ERROR 143 in GetContentCV. I guess that happened because this process used For Each activity. but those errors only happened when using workflow multiple processes on Control Tower
RecordingFolder.zip (2.3 MB)

Hi azinchuk,

I have detected that “For Each” activity will be error if we use “IF activity” inner loop. It’s only happen when running with multi processes on Control Tower as Sample in attachment zip file below:

Start -> TestInitdata process -> TestForEach process -> end

ERROR 143 RoboticsFlowPlugin executePlugin exception: Unable to process template with name: ForeachAction.ftl
org.webharvest.exception.PluginException: RoboticsFlowPlugin executePlugin exception: Unable to process template with name: ForeachAction.ft
lTest foreach.zip (84.6 KB)

Hi @azinchuk,

I have got the same issue. Is there any update on this?

Thanks,
Hanh

Hi @azinchuk

The issue happens with me also. Please fix it ASAP.
Many thanks!

@chau_nguyen,
What version are you using?
Test foreach.zip works both on CT and Recorder

I am still seeing a similar issues on 1.1.3. Do I need to do anything to make sure the recorder script has picked up the bug fix that was made? I have re-published to control tower.webharvestsnippet.txt (34.8 KB)
payroll-update-list.zip (1.2 MB)

Show me your script and error, please

now attached to original post - snippet of log only as the zip report contained some sensitive info. Note only fails when running through CT

Hi @azinchuk,

I am using version 1.1.1. However, I would like to make sure if you have tested in 1.1.3 as I described previously.

Thanks,
Chau

@chau_nguyen
i do not see this errors in 1.1.3

please update to 1.1.3 or wait until 1.1.4 - end of July

Hi azinchuk,

I still see errors in 1.1.3 version:

Recording Source:
RecordingSource.zip (86.7 KB)

Package to import Control Tower:
2017 06-34-12 21-7-2017.zip (5.5 KB)

T2 run error because it used For Each activity

Export errors details:
events_2017-07-21 06-47-52.zip (5.8 KB)

what will be available in 1.1.4?

New OCR license, bugfixes, and enhanced Excel actions (get range, set current cell).

A post was merged into an existing topic: Error migrating recordings to 1.1.9