Excel actions to copy and paste data in a predetermined order

Hi everyone!

This is rather a question about the logic when working with excel actions.

I was reviewing similar topics on the forum but couldn’t find something that could help me.

I’m working on a bot that copies data from an Excel spreadsheet, and then pastes it to a final spreadsheet. This data is distributed in tables that aren’t always the same size.

The data tables should contain six rows each numbered from 1 to 6, with a corresponding value to their right.

The amount of data in the table can change from one month to another (with a maximum of 6 rows), but they will be always ordered. Below is an example of how the data should look on the final sheet. Therefore, my problem goes into the logic of how to take the value and paste it in the corresponding cell.

The solution I thought was to use a Get Cell Value to compare the column number with its position (in the case of A1 = 1, A2 = 2 and etc.) and then put the corresponding zeros or value on the final spreadsheet, but I couldn’t come up with a solution that always works as there are multiple data tables. Not even with a loop.

I appreciate any help.