Facing Errors in WorkFusion Studio

I am unable to run any of the example programs. Here is the error that is showing up:

java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol:
com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.driver.DriverInitializationException: java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol:
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.driver.RpaUniversalDriver.getSeleniumServerUrl(RpaUniversalDriver.java:149)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.driver.RpaUniversalDriver.initialize(RpaUniversalDriver.java:68)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.PlaybackLogic.run(PlaybackLogic.java:75)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol:
at java.net.URL.(Unknown Source)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.driver.RpaUniversalDriver.getSeleniumServerUrl(RpaUniversalDriver.java:147)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.driver.RpaUniversalDriver.initialize(RpaUniversalDriver.java:68)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.PlaybackLogic.run(PlaybackLogic.java:75)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Any advice on how I can resolve it?

Ensure that Service profile is properly defined.test

Hey Khashim,

My server profile was set to default. I am still seeing this problem when trying to use the standard rpae project after installation. It sometimes works when I create a new project and use it to create bots though.