How multiple Bots deployed on my Windows 10 laptop

Hi,

I am new to Workfusion RPA Express. I have installed RPA Express on my laptop and while installing, I have selected the number of Bots as 9. And once the installation is completed, I could see the bots on my desktop as shown in the uploaded screenshot.

Are these bots nothing but Virtual Machines got created on my windows 10 Laptop during installation? Can I assume that a Bot is nothing but a VM with RPA runtime? If so, how Workfusion is creating VMs on my Windows 10 Home edition laptop as Virtualization is not supported on Windows 10 Home edition. Please clarify?

Thanks,
Ramu

Hi Ramu, these are not VMs.

It looks like you are using an old version of RPA Express, before 2.0.5. We do not support multiple bots on non-server machines any more.

Hi Alesia,

Thank you for your reply. I installed workfusion now on windows server 2012 and selected 3 bots and now i can see three different RDP sessions as three different bots. And I have deployed my automation process to control tower. Now if I run this automation flow on three different Bots concurrently, will all bots run parallely? Please clarify?

Thanks,
Ramu

1 Like