How to create use case out of business process in latest version of control tower

issues
rpaexpress
feature-request
control-tower

Hi all,

First of all I am new to workfusion and going through academy to get my self better at workfusion.While I was going through lessons, I noticed that the latest version of RPA Express has different looking control tower than the one showed in video lessons and also compared to the version shown in the lessons, the version I have lacks huge number of features.And at the moment I am trying to figure out a way to create use case(template) out of my business process, I cant seems to find any way to do that. Please help me to overcome this problem.

Thank you!

Hello @lrlihindipita,

Could you please let us know which version of RPAx you are using at the moment?

Thank you,
Ivan

Hi,

I am currently using RPA express version 1.1.7

Thank you!

@lrlihindipita,

You are right - RPA Express has a limited version of Control Tower and there is no ability to create Use Cases.

But anyway you can just copy your business process to a new definition which results in a new independent process copy:

Hi @azinchuk

Yes I am aware of that, But the problem is, it makes independent copy of existing business process other than making it a template. So that means I cant use that copy as a part of new business process inside a sub process as far as I am concerned. Is there any solution for that or am I wrong about it? I would like to know if there is any other way I can get control tower with full functionality for training purposes for academy.(Yes you have provided a url of remote control tower with common username and password for trainees but it also lacks all the mandatory functionalities for assignments and video lessons)

Thank you!

in RPA Express, you cannot create sub-processes in Control Tower.

To get an account on our training instances, please use the https://forum.workfusion.com/c/training category

Thanks @azinchuk , I will create another topic in that forum about it.