How to select dropdown list from list item

Hi team,
I am trying to automate the process of changing the dropdown(with multiple values) and capturing the corresponding change value in the below list.

Thanks & Regards,
Vijaya Sarathy S

Dropdown Element
How to select value from dropdown
How to select an option from drop down

@vijayasarathy
please provide some details about the dropdown you want to use as the use cases can have different approaches.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I have requirement web page having three dropdown with grid below. i need to capture all the combination in the drop with corresponding value change in the below grid. so i trying to store all the three dropdown value in the list and iterate those values using foreach , but inside for each i cannot able to select the dropdown using dynamic list item value.

Note: i have tried already tried “select/option[1]” using mouse click.but problem is Each drop down having 50 option so we need to repeat same code for all combination to read the data.

So now i am trying to optimize the code using foreach.

Thanks & Regards,
Vijaya sarathy S

@vijayasarathy

the case with dropdowns depends of what kind of dropdown is implemented on the page you are trying to automate. Can you share the URL of the page?

@vijayasarathy,

Hope this example with Google finance will help you:

select-finance.7z (1.0 KB)

Set value to a combo box item

@azinchuk thnx <3

When I try to use Web element to choose value to a combo box am getting an error saying “invalid element state: Element is not currently intractable and may not be manipulated”
It is for the google form assignment.
I have defined a variable called “journey” and value is “Actively Implementing RPA now”. when I choose webelement and provide xpath the combo box value is not getting set. please help. thank you