I cannot find the Manual Task in Workspace in Intelligent Automation Cloud 2.4

I have the same trouble like this one:

When I trying to done Manual Task in WorkSpace, I recieve message error:
Oops… It seems that page you requested does not exist or can not be opened. Please choose an other available task or try again later!

What should I do?

1 Like

Dear @ddidenko2-san

I have not been occured this issue anymore. Please refer my previous post and try to refresh install the most recent release of RPA Express.

If you have any question, please reply me with feel free.
Best regards,
Shigeki Hagiwara

1 Like

Dear @ddidenko2-san
Do you still have this issue?

Best regards,
Shigeki Hagiwara

Unfortunately, it’s repeated now.
Even if I created new Manual Task.
My version WorkFusion Intelligent Automation Cloud 2.4.0.1329.

Hi, @ddidenko2 can you share your business process here to have a look?

You can find BP on BP_ManualTaskError01.png

Is this a sample process that comes with the installation? Did you make any changes to it?

Definitely, yes.
I deleted ManualTask from sample. And added my new Manual Task, which I created in menu “create new” in manual tasks in Control Tower.

Dear @ddidenko2-san

I would like to know where the folder named “workfusion-workspace” is, is it “C:\Users\user” ? And also is the destination of installation of Intelligent Automation Cloud at “C:\IntelligentAutomationCloud”? They are default values.
Best regards,
Shigeki Hagiwara

I would like to know where the folder named “workfusion-workspace” is, is it “C:\Users\user” ?
Yes, “C:\Users\Dmytro_Didenko2\workfusion-workspace”.

And also is the destination of installation of Intelligent Automation Cloud at “C:\IntelligentAutomationCloud”? They are default values.
No. The path is “C:\RPAExpress”.
I had installed RPA 2.3.6 in folder “C:\RPAExpress”.
Than I updated to version 2.4.0 in same folder.
And this path is default values.

Dear @ddienko2-san

That are the same as my folders. But Manual task is working surely at my environment. Did the Manual task work nomaly at version 2.3.6? If possible, please try to refresh installing 2.4.0 (unload 2.4.0 and install 2.4.0 newly).

Best regards,
Shigeki Hagiwara

That are the same as my folders. But Manual task is working surely at my environment. Did the Manual task work nomaly at version 2.3.6?
No. I didn’t run Manual tasks on version 2.3.6.

If possible, please try to refresh installing 2.4.0 (unload 2.4.0 and install 2.4.0 newly).
Do you suggest me to update version 2.4.0 or delete and install new?

Dear @ddidenko2-san

Do you suggest me to update version 2.4.0 or delete and install new?
Yes, I will recommend you to delete and install new, if possible, because my experience.

Best regards,
Shigeki Hagiwara

I uninstalled WorkFusion Intelligent Automation Cloud 2.4.0.
I deleted all old folders.
And installed WorkFusion Intelligent Automation Cloud 2.4.0 in folder C:\IntelligentAutomationCloud.
Created a new bussiness process and new manual tasks.
Run BP and manual task.

The problem is solved!

2 Likes