Inserting values in a table

Hi

Can anyone help me in this case, if I have a csv and want to insert that file in a table stored in data base in MySQL. I am basically able to read the csv file but not able to load that file in my table through work fusion.

Thanks

@jasnoor_kaur,

This action (connect to a database) is not available in RPA Recorder.

However it is available in WorkFusion SPA - see How to connect to a Database (via Scripting)

Hi

Actually, I am not getting this connection with workfusion, can you please share the procedure from the scratch, for connecting the database of MYSQL with work fusion. I have read all the forum regarding this but still get confusion. Please help

Thanks

Hi,
i didnt use mysql but i think you can use webharvest plugins for this…
http://web-harvest.sourceforge.net/manual.php
Thanks
Sharad Kumar

Hi

Is this possible in RPA Recorder work fusion.

Hi,
i didnt try from rpa recorder and above @azinchuk said we can not do through rpa recorder but for knowledge purpose you can try.
Thanks
Sharad KUMAR

Hi

I am trying there only but there I am not getting any option for the data base connection. Is there any other option?

Thanks

hi,
not like that open rpa control tower, there create business process and write all the tags whatever required to connect to db and inserting the values in db…You can try but i am not sure about this it will work or not in rpa control tower?
Thanks
sharad kumar

Hi

Workfusion SPA, need to download or it is available in workfusion server only.

Thanks

WorkFusion SPA is a commercial flagship product which is installed on a server