Is it possible to link two or more recording scripts?

Is it possible to link two or more recording scripts?

Thanks
Ajay

@Ajay_Singh_Rawat6
Ajay, could you please clarify: you want to add the steps from one recording to another recording, right?

@ashapkina

No Alesia, I want two or more scripts run one after another.

Is that making sense?

Thanks
Ajay

Have a look

1 Like

@ashapkina @Pierre_Bernier3

Is it possible in recording tool ?

Thanks
Ajay

@Ajay_Singh_Rawat6 Only if you copy all the steps from one script and insert them into the other one, so basically just combine them into one recording.

Hi Ashapkina,

I would like to Execute multiple business processes in the Control Tower in a specific order and control how manny times they should execute in case they fail. The only way I can do this is by adding multiple business processes in the Control Tower, but how can I control how manny time a single business process should be repeated in case it fails?

The challenge:

There are multiple taske we need to execute and often they are broken down to multiple business processes otherwise it’s get too complicated and impossible to maintain. Over time that becomes a lot of business processes and not Easy to maintain in the Control Tower.

Basically I’m missing a possibility to create an execution package in the Control Tower, is that possible to create in any way, do you have a video clip showing that or can you describe it to me?

Best regards,
Michael Callisen