Issue with Web Element

Hello, I’m developing the 10th assignment (Amazon wish-list) from Power User course.

I have a foreach loop that iterates through 5 product names.
On the second iteration, the following is happening:

• Clicks are performed but throws timeout.
  • Web Elements throws timeout even when the element is present.

I’ve tried increasing alot the wait value, with no success.
By inserting the Clicks inside try-catches, the click issue was mitigated.

Summary

Error executing WebElementAction
com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.playback.PlaybackException: Error executing TemplateAction[templateName=WebElementAction.ftl,id=15,name=Optional[WebElementAction],parent=7,nextSibling=16,arguments=ActionArguments[varName=[product_title],delay=[5000],exactMatch=[true],useElementAttribute=[false],timeoutMs=[10000],webElementLocatorType=[XPATH],xsi:type=[recorder:WebElementAction, recorder:WebElementAction],pollingInterval=[300],active=[true],searchInFrames=[false],webElementLocator=[//*[@id=‘productTitle’]],awaitTimeout=[5000]]]
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.playback.flow.StandardControlFlow.execute(StandardControlFlow.java:54)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.playback.action.template.TemplateAction.execute(TemplateAction.java:28)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.playback.action.template.TemplateAction.execute(TemplateAction.java:15)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.playback.player.ActionPlayer.next(ActionPlayer.java:81)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.PlaybackLogic.playNextAction(PlaybackLogic.java:154)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.PlaybackLogic.run(PlaybackLogic.java:112)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: org.openqa.selenium.TimeoutException: timeout
(Session info: chrome=80.0.3987.149)
(Driver info: chromedriver=2.44.609538

Is this a Selenium bug? What can be done to solve this issue?

Thanks.