Issues with components tab in version 2.3

Hi Team,

With RPA express 2.3.0, I am not able to find components other than OCR.
With admin access I was able to find them. The error I am getting is

Server components are not found. Please ensure its running and/or check your settings.

Please help .

Thanks & Regards,
Bhavana

Try restarting RPA Express.
If it doesn’t help - check your default server profile - it is possible it hasn’t been filled in.

Hi Alesia,
I have re-installed RPA Express. Is working.
Thanks and Regards,
David

1 Like

Hi David, glad it was solved.

@david_masters @bp00434853 @visco_kj the build with the fix to this issue has been released.
Here is the link to the Release notes: https://kb.workfusion.com/display/RPAe/RPA+Express+2.3.1

Hi,

I am not able to get all the tray components after upgrading.
i have gone through the server profiles and have updated the same but still not able to find all the server components.

please go through the attached file.server1

Hi @ravikumar177 what version of RPA Express are using?

Hi Ashapkina,

version is 2.3.1

now its working fine.
i haven’t added the link in server bot and agent, so i had the problem.

1 Like

Thank you. Glad it git solved :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi ,
After updating my windows, when i tried to run my workflow i am getting unable to connect with robot. In my components tab i couldn’t find my server running and OCR is in red .

Please help

Hi @jacob what version of RPA Express are you using?

If it is 2.3.0, update to 2.3.1 - the issue with the server components has been fixed there.

If you have this issue in version 2.3.1, check your server profile and make sure it is filled in properly.
https://kb.workfusion.com/display/RPAe/Preferences#Preferences-PreferencesOverview

Hi Alesia,
Old problem rearing its head in a new form. I opened RPA Express and after the usual interval the 3 components came up. When I go to double click on Control Tower or any of the other 2 components nothing happens. Errors%20components%20wont%20start .
As you can see from the image all looks OK but the components are for intents and purposes inactive.
Kind Regards,
David

Hi ashapkina,

I am using 2.3.0.I just restarted the RPA Express Agent. Its working fine now.

1 Like

Hi, @jacob glad it got solved.

Hi @david_masters as I understand, you already talked to Lera about this issue.
Let me know if I can help.

Hi ashapkina,
I am not able to run my workflow after windows update. Showing below error.Server%20Error1 .Unable to connect to robot

Hi @jacob check that the Default server profile is filled in.

Hi every one …
I am installed the latest rpa express pro trial but not enable server component because i am not find installed server components also ocr is not started.image .
So what i do please tell me.

Try restarting RPA Express

Thank you so much @ashapkina