Make bot executable

I have created a bot. Now I want to give executable file to other team member for execution.
He should run the bot without installing the RPAExpress. How do I make a bot executable?

1 Like

Hello Pritee.
Could you please clarify what do you mean under “executable file”? Please be informed that .rpae file is not executable file, it’s just like an XML and cannot be run separately.

I wanted to give exe or jar file to my team members for automating a task. Right now if I will give .rpae file then they have to install RPAExpress which is not correct solution. Ideally we have to give any executable file so that they will just double click on it and automation will start.

1 Like

Thank you. Unfortunately there is no such option to share some executable RPA Express bot or recording. Your colleagues should have installed RPA Express on their PC or have access to the remote Control Tower in order to run their process.
There were a couple of topics with the same question previously, please see below. You can vote for some topic or create separate topic in category “Feature Requests” to make other users to vote for this functionality.

1 Like