Manual Task fails in RPA Express

rpaexpress
manual-task
workspace

I have one Manual task in my BP in RPA Express. I pass it on the workspace and the process fails on this step. There are no logs. When I go to the Results->Data, it says “In Progress” on this MT step.

What can be the problem?

@kanstantsin_melnikau,

post the Process package here

Process Captcha by Worker [KM].zip (18.2 KB)

I have an assumption that the problem appeared when I imported this process from the different WF Control Tower (v8.4.2).

need your screenshots - http://localhost:15110/epam/homiel/kanstantsin_melnikau/img/captcha_daf6e01b-73f1-4d74-9bef-79f7b352ef88.png

I think screenshots do not matter. It can be any images.

for a test you can use these ones in the archive, just upload them to your s3 and provide links to them in the input data.
Captcha_scrrenshots.zip (5.0 KB)

Manual task is rendered fine - no tweaking made

Do the sample BPs run successfully on your PC?

Yes, it’s rendering fine and I can process it, but after I process it - BP does not go further and stucks on this step.
I have an error, but I can not find out the reason of it. Repair attempt does not help.

There are no logs:

Sample BPs run successfully, but there are no MTs in there.
Today I created my own BP with dummy MT and it processed properly, without stucks.
I think that I need to recreate my “Captcha BP” manually, not export it from another instance, so maybe it will solve the problem.

I just wondered how it happened, that BP failed on MT step and there were no logs.:thinking:

The next version of Control Tower will have detailed logs for manual steps.