Manual Task won't apear in the Worspace

Hi,

I have create a manual task and run it but when a go to the Workspace that task won’t apear. What could be appening with it? I have followed the workfusion example.

Best Regards
Paulo Matias

Hi team,

Does anyone could give me some possible solutions to my problem? I have create a new manual task, like the one presented in video, but still having the same problem, i.e, i can’t see the task in the Workspace.

Best Regards
Paulo Matias

Hi Paulo,

Can you please share the report as described at https://kb.workfusion.com/display/RPAe/Troubleshooting#Troubleshooting-ControlTowerlogs
This would greatly help to identify the root cause.

Hi Mabramchik,

Before your answer I have Unistall RPA and re-Install it again. After the installation has finished I have creater a manual task and try so see it in Workspace, but the result was the same, i.e, I cant see the task.

In Control Tower looking to Events log I can see there is the error below:

Date/Time Type Hit ID Description Full Description
2017-04-20 07:07:51 ERROR 4 Failed to submit. , reason: Code: Hit.Creation.Error; Exception when creating HITs : The required value is null,
2017-04-20 07:07:51 ERROR 3 Failed to submit. , reason: Code: Hit.Creation.Error; Exception when creating HITs : The required value is null,
2017-04-20 07:07:51 ERROR 2 Failed to submit. , reason: Code: Hit.Creation.Error; Exception when creating HITs : The required value is null,
2017-04-20 07:07:50 ERROR 1 Failed to submit. , reason: Code: Hit.Creation.Error; Exception when creating HITs : The required value is null,
2017-04-20 07:06:13 INFO Tasks submission completed
2017-04-20 07:06:07 INFO Tasks submission started

Regarding the log file that you mentioned in your message, it does’t exists in the folder mentioned. The installation that I have made was standard so the file should be there.

Best regards and hope that you could give me instructions to solve the problem.

Hi Paulo,

That information helps. Please let me explore it with the team and get back to you.
I will update you shortly.

Hi mabramchik,

any news?

Best Regards
Paulo Matias

hi @Paulo_Matias_AskBlue,

Please check the advises from this topic: Unable to view task

And please also tell us whether you can run the sample processes and Manual tasks.

Information extraction tasks created in workfusion application are not going to workspace (http://localhost:15280/workspace). I have not tried other manual tasks but workspace not getting any tasks.