Maximize/Minimize Window error in Recorder

issues

1. In Recorder, Launch Application with notepad.exe

2. Next step is either Maximize or Minimize window and I receive an error regardless of any wait time

Failed to execute Action MinimizeCurrentWindowAction
    java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute Action MinimizeCurrentWindowAction
    at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.processor.ActionFlowPlayer.execute(ActionFlowPlayer.java:272)
    at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.processor.ActionFlowPlayer.processAction(ActionFlowPlayer.java:217)
    at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.processor.ActionFlowPlayer.lambda$1(ActionFlowPlayer.java:104)
    at java.util.ArrayList.forEach(ArrayList.java:1249)
    at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.processor.ActionFlowPlayer.lambda$0(ActionFlowPlayer.java:104)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

@Jason_Jarrett,

please install the latest RPA Express version - 1.1.0 and tell whether your issues still exist.

Please also check these items:

Yes I installed 1.1 on a Win2008R2 machine and still receive the same error when it tries to maximize (or minimize) a window. Was not able to see anything in the troubleshooting guide that pertained specifically to the issue.

Thanks for reporting this issue. We will notify you when it is fixed.

Hi, I am experiencing similar problem.

“failed to execute Action MouseClickByImageAction” error.

Could you let me know how i can get this resolved?

Thanks

Hi,
Use single click and use enter keystroke if you are facing double click problem…
Thanks
Sharad Kumar

Hi,
Thanks for your response, I am quite new to RPA and trying to learn. but I am still getting the same error. Any other suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi,
Check this.

Thanks
Sharad Kumar

try to provide a different image for the Bot. Maybe the current image cannot be found on the screen.