Mouse Double Click not working for Object Recording approach [Window Control]

I am using WorkFusion 2.1.2 and trying to open an application [e.g. Notepad++] by double clicking [left] on the desktop icon of that application. As I wanted to follow the Object Recording approach, so I selected “Window control” option as Target Selector method instead of “Image”. Please find the Activity details.

When I am playing the recording then BOT is selecting the correct icon [ in my case it is Notepad++ icon] but could not perform the second click. As a result, application is not opening.

Please assist me to fix this issue.

@Sagneek does it show an error?
I tried the same script, and it worked.

@ashapkina it did not show any error. I noticed that mouse pointer was dragged to that icon but no double click event was fired by BOT. For your information, I am using Windows 8 system. Please let me know if you need any further information.

@Sagneek would it be possible to share a short video of the script execution to see the details?
Could you please also provide more details about your operating system?

@ashapkina please help me to solve this issue. Do I need to change any configuration? or am I following any wrong step?

As per your suggestion I have uploaded the video in YouTube
and please find the below details also

Operating System: Windows 8.1 Enterprise
Installed Memory (RAM): 8GB
Processor: Intel® Core™ i7
System Type: 64-bit

Java JRE and JDK version: 1.8.0
RPA installation Type: Application Server (Control Tower) and Work Station (WorkFusion Studio) both are installed on the same computer.