My script cannot run on Control Tower

Hello,

I am able to run my script on local. However, after publishing to Control Tower, it cannot run. The error is below.

RoboticsFlowPlugin executePlugin exception: org.webharvest.exception.ScriptException: Config line 180: script block org.codehaus.groovy.control.MultipleCompilationErrorsException: startup failed: Script2_genScript_123.groovy: 459: expecting '}', found '' @ line 459, column 1. 1 error

sear_lastpageurl is

"/v2/resume/search?searchResume%5Bkeyword%5D=c%2B%2B&searchResume%5BjobLevelId%5D=&searchResume%5BlastModified%5D=365&searchResume%5ByearExperience%5D=&searchResume%5Bnationality%5D=&searchResume%5Blanguage%5D=&searchResume%5BlanguageLevel%5D=&searchResume%5BageFrom%5D=&searchResume%5BageTo%5D=&searchResume%5BsalaryFrom%5D=&searchResume%5BsalaryTo%5D=&searchResume%5BgenderId%5D=&btnResumeSearch=1&page=102"

Can you please let me know how to solve this?

Thanks,
Hanh

@Hanh_Ngo

thank you for your information. We’ve found a an issue in the Publishing to Control Tower procedure, that results in the exception you have reported. It will be fixed shortly. We will update you, when the fix is available.

Thank you for your prompt reply. I hope the fix will be available soon.