Need License Key for activating the Trial Version

rpa-express-license

Hi,

I have not received any activation key in mail after I registered on the portal. The trial version that I am installing asks for an activation key.

Regards,
Chetan

Hi Chetan,

I just sent you the license via email.
Please let me know if you still haven’t received it.

Alesia

I am having the same problem- never received the license number for the installation of the RPA express. No email received for that- would you please send me one too

Hi @wael.shannak just sent you the license key, too

Thank you- you can close the ticket related to my request

1 Like

Hello Ashapkina @WorkFusion,

I am not able to activate the trial version as I have not received the activation key. I request you to please send the action key to amritbhojwani@kpmg.com

Thank you,
Amrit Bhojwani

Hi @amritbhojwani, I just sent you the activation key.

I have not received the activation key to activate the trial version. Request to provide the same to a.reddy.gudibandla@accenture.com

Thanks
Anji Reddy G

HI @a.reddy.gudibandla I just sent you the key.

I have not received the activation key to activate the trial version. Request to provide the same to vasilsiderov85@gmail.com

Thanks
Vasil Siderov

Hi Vasil,

I just sent you the license to the email with which you registered.

Hi, I didnt receive any license key either. Should I regsiter again? Can you please send me the license key ?

please send me the activation key to activate trial version
my email id : mateenkk@gmail.com

Thanks

Hi @mateenkk, I couldn’t find your license in the system.
Please register for RPA Express on this page, and the license key will be sent to you.

Hi Alesia, facing the same issue here. I registered with the email vaibhav.verma@citi.com but haven’t received a license key.

Regards
Vaibhav

Hi Vaibhav,

I just sent you the license.

Let me know if you don’t receive it.

Thank you so much I got it. :slight_smile:

We are trying to run the RPAExpressInstaller.exe which downloads and installs the software on our server which doesn’t have internet conenction. We can’t open dropbox in our organisation either. I have a couple of questions:

1. Is there any other site (than dropbox) where I could get the software full build?
  2. I can get partial internet on my server but I would need to know what URL RPAExpressInstaller.exe would use internally to download the software. I can get this particular URL opened from support… Please advise.

Would that be www.workfusion.com ?

I did not get the email containing the licence key for installation, however i got an email for forum.
Any information on this?

Hi @sanjay_kallayy, I just sent you the license key.