Not able to launch

launch
issues

Hi,

Able to download and install the RPA Express but not able to launch it. what would be the issue?
It just shows the below screen.

Installation Issues - How to Install RPA Express
Failed to convert property value of type" error prevents RPAx to start up
RPA Express availability for download

Same here, found some log-files with error-messages

any ideas on how to solve this?

Have the same issue with my virtual machine as well, I m using windows 2012 server !!

Same issue !

Guys

We need you to share the report as described at https://kb.workfusion.com/display/RPAe/Troubleshooting#expand-ControlTowerlogs (see Control Tower logs section)
We will be right there to help you.

problem is, the control tower doesn’t work either - so where can I produce a report?

Same problem here: stucked at splash screen. No Control Tower appears. Windows server 2012 is my operating system.
Any solution?

Thanks

Are you guys stuck at the splash screen right after installation?
Please comment on the below

Yes, I am stuck at the splash screen right after installation and/or after clicking the desktop-icon. As for the system requirements, my 4 cores just run at 2.6 GHz and I have Win7 with 8 Gigs of RAM. When I reinstalled v 1.0.2 this morning, I got a pop-up from the installation-routine, telling me, my RAM is insufficient (was not there with v 1.0.1) - I chose to install anyway.

Can my machine handle the program? I get the same error after install when I try to boot the complete stack.

SPECS:
OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise
System Type x64-based PC
Processor Intel® Core™ i7-5600U CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2601 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
System Directory C:\WINDOWS\system32
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 12.0 GB
Available Physical Memory 6.17 GB
Available Virtual Memory 16.9 GB

Same problem here I am facing. Is there any solution for this issue?

@KAjaidas, please check the requirements and Troubleshooting guides:
https://kb.workfusion.com/display/RPAe/System+Requirements
https://kb.workfusion.com/display/RPAe/Troubleshooting

Note that if your pc meets the requirements (for example 8GB of RAM) but some apps consume 3 of these 8, there can be issues with RPA Express launch and installation.

I already reinstalled the software but nothing changes: still stucks at splash screen. I am running win server 2012 R2 on a virtual machine with 6 gb of ram the most of them free.
Windows server 2012 R2 is not mentioned in requirements page, but only Win server 2012. Could it be the problem?

Thx!

I have Windows 7 64 bit OS and having i7 process with 3.40 GHz and 8gb memory and 29.2 GB free space in C dive.

@Dario_Castronovo - you mentioned that your pc has 6GB of RAM - it is insufficient right now. In future releases we will do our best to reduce system requirements.

I found these two solutions:

The fix the frozen splash screen with RPA Express:

Delete the log files:

• C:\RPAExpress\RPA\wfagent\logs-rpax\metrics.log
  • C:\RPAExpress\RPA\wfagent\logs-rpax\status-agent.log
  • C:\RPAExpress\RPA\wfagent\logs-rpax\status-agent-error.log
  • C:\RPAExpress\RPA\wfagent\logs-rpax\status-agent-process.log

To fix the recorder:

Delete the file C:\RPAExpress\Recorder\configuration\org.eclipse.osgi\.manager\.fileTableLock

Explanation: I received exceptions of type java.io.FileNotFoundException but the files were there. The problem was that they were locked for use by another program (a previous instance of RPA Express?): it said “(Access is denied).” Deleting the files allows the new instance of RPA Express to create and access these files freely.

Obviously, the paths depend on where you installed RPA Express.

I’m not sure if it works for everyone, but it may be useful for some people reading this thread.

Notes on my config:

• It’s a virtual machine
  • CPU: Dual 2.30 GHz Intel Xeon® (Hyper-Threaded). I’m not sure which exact model it is, but the Device Manager shows 4 CPUs.
  • RAM: 15 GB

Start > Programs > RPA Express > Workfusion RPA Express loads rpaxwin.vbs

@Kevin_Soulard - thanks for your effort!

In the new version (May 15) this issue will be resolved - so there will be no need to delete logs.

Hi,

I have successfully downloaded & installed workfusion RPA 1.0.2-beta version. But on running the application it is not working, only the following screen is showing -

@RSingh_EXL_Service2 - see posts above for help. FYI - you can use the search forum option in the top right corner to find info.

Forum guidelines are described here: WorkFusion Forum Guidelines

Hi,

I have deleted the log files but still all I can see is the frozen splash screen with RPA Express.