Not able to run business process in control tower

business-process

I just installed RPA Express Sunbird 1.2.0 and not able to run business process “License Verification” in control tower. It’s stuck in 2nd step GetLicense (0%) and in workspace it shows error “This task has processing issues” (see screenshot)

. In Platform Monitor it shows that WorkSpace application and Postgresql DB are having outage (see screenshot).

Also attached is logs.zip from folder C:\RPAExpress\RPA logs.zip (216.9 KB)

After 3rd re-installation of RPAx 1.2.0, Postgresql and Workspace are now showing operational status. However still not able to run the Sample Business Process from the Control Tower.

OS: Windows 10 Build 1709 64 Bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel Core i5 2.5GHz, HDD Space 145GB available

Hi Ashutosh,

Could you please export the events root to excel and share here.

Thank you.

Attached is the events roots. Let me know if you need any further details.

I also observed that sometimes Postgresql and OCR start showing up as Major Outages in Ptlaform Monitor and needs a system restart.

Events_root_d2e07f6b-f299-44f7-9613-9b11cc70247e_2018-02-23-1.xlsx (9.2 KB)

Hi @ashapkina do you have any update on the issue?

Hi @ashutosh_sohSZ
It looks like during the version update, RPA Express folder wasn’t completely deleted, which causes the issues with WorkSpace and PostrgeSQL.

You need to uninstall RPA Express, check in RPA Express folder has been completely deleted (if not - delete it manually), then install RPA Express again.