Not able to see 'Mouse Click by XPath' option

I am using WorkFusion RPA Express 1.1.0-beta Version. I already checked the documentation as well as answer to Not getting "Mouse Click by Xpath" in version 1.1.3 (which is pointing to documentation again).

I drag ‘Mouse click’ on top of Open Website element/ Action. It does add ‘Click Mouse (click left button)’ element in my project. However, Click on web element (XPath) option under Locator remains elusive.

Please help.

Hello, @Nilesh_Singh

You need to download the latest 1.1.4 release and install it to be able to use Mouse Click by XPath.

Hello, @azinchuk

I have 1.1.5-beta version installed and cannot see the “click on web element(Xpath)” option under locator.

Please help.

@psidhu,

this option appears only if this action is inside the Open Website or Switch to Browser action.

See - https://kb.workfusion.com/display/RPAe/Mouse#Mouse-MouseClickXPathMouseClickbyXPath

Hello,

I have WorkFusion RPA Express version 1.1.5-beta. I tried adding mouse click to open website and switch to browser and in both cases couldn’t find the “click on web element(Xpath)” option under locator.

Please help me fix this.

Thanks.

Update: I opened the application today and the option appeared by itself. I am suspecting an auto-update occurred. I would be glad if you could confirm it.

Thanks.

Dear Psidhu,

Your question was moved tj this topic, for the solution of your issue is present here and you question duplicates the existing one. Please review the solution, linked to the first post of this topic.
Also, could you please make sure in the future that there is no existing solution on the forum for your issue before posting it? Please do follow our guidelines and do not create new duplicated topics.
Thank you!

Best regards,
Darya Novikova
WorkFusion Service Desk