OCR Error in RPA Express 2.0

Hi @ashapkina ,

I am getting below error while using OCR,I have gone through previous discussion with same error but all were recommending to download 1.8 or 1.9.However I am using 2.0.

I have attached all the logs screenshot below.ocr-rest-error.log (4.8 KB)
ocr-rest.log (1.6 MB)

Hi @prateek_jain1a
please open your server profile and check if it is completed

HI @ashapkina,

I guess only Bot relay column in filled,rest is blank.

Could you please let me know all the mandatory field to be filled for OCR as well as other important fields.

Thanks a lot @prateek_jain1a . All these fields should have been filled automatically. Our support team are now investigating this issue.

Could you please send:

• your PC specs
  • installation logs from C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp

Hi @ashapkina

PFA
WorkFusion_RPA_Express_20180518171623.log (10.1 KB)

Noticed this in the log file: Could this be the cause?

“[2B58:283C][2018-05-18T17:16:24]i104: Detected package: WorkFusionOCR, feature: OCR, state: Absent”

hi @ashapkina can you please suggest what I’m supposed to do or could you please the send the settings.
Thanks in advance.

I’ve 2 theories: either the OCR process hasnt started properly which has led to the fields in the Server Profiles being empty (as shown in your earlier screenshot), alternatively, the OCR process isnt running because something has prevented the fields from becoming populated with the correct settings.

@prateek_jain1a @joe_opheme_com during the installation, the server profile wasn’t automatically filled in (including the OCR settings) for some reason. We are looking into this issue, but the only workaround right now is to reinstall RPA Express.

1 Like

When I am trying to run OCR in RPAExpress Lumen 2.0, the following error is occurring. I tried to run a sample example of salesforce from RPAExpress library, but it still throws the same error:

Error executing OcrAction
com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.playback.PlaybackException: Error executing TemplateAction[templateName=OcrAction.ftl,id=2,name=Optional[OcrAction],parent=1,nextSibling=3,arguments=ActionArguments[varName=[text],imageName=[C:\Users\stuti.verma\workfusion-workspace\rpae_project\pdf_part3\1527516265732-anchor-1527516265909.apng],fullImageName=[1527516265732.png],xsi:type=[recorder:OcrAction, recorder:OcrAction],pollingInterval=[300],active=[true],type=[IMAGE],offsetX=[28],offsetY=[15],delay=[0],width=[954],actionDetails=[(to ‘text’ rectangle 954 x 583)],height=[583],awaitTimeout=[5000]]]
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.playback.flow.StandardControlFlow.execute(StandardControlFlow.java:54)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.playback.action.template.TemplateAction.execute(TemplateAction.java:30)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.playback.action.template.TemplateAction.execute(TemplateAction.java:17)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.playback.player.ActionPlayer.next(ActionPlayer.java:53)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.PlaybackLogic.playNextAction(PlaybackLogic.java:153)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.PlaybackLogic.run(PlaybackLogic.java:113)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: Failed to execute script. URI is not absolute
Build info: version: ‘9.0.0.1’, revision: ‘e3a0fd7071’, time: ‘2018-05-11T11:35:20.018Z’
System info: host: ‘T-248-602114L’, ip: ‘169.254.151.160’, os.name: ‘Windows 10’, os.arch: ‘amd64’, os.version: ‘10.0’, java.version: ‘1.8.0_121’
Driver info: driver.version: UniversalDriver
Command duration or timeout: 0 milliseconds
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.ErrorHandler.createThrowable(ErrorHandler.java:216)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.ErrorHandler.throwIfResponseFailed(ErrorHandler.java:168)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.http.JsonHttpResponseCodec.reconstructValue(JsonHttpResponseCodec.java:41)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.http.AbstractHttpResponseCodec.decode(AbstractHttpResponseCodec.java:82)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.http.AbstractHttpResponseCodec.decode(AbstractHttpResponseCodec.java:45)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.HttpCommandExecutor.execute(HttpCommandExecutor.java:164)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.execute(RemoteWebDriver.java:656)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.executeScript(RemoteWebDriver.java:592)
at com.workfusion.rpa.helpers.RPA.executeScript(RPA.java:864)
at com.workfusion.rpa.helpers.RPA.executeGroovyScript(RPA.java:930)
at com.workfusion.rpa.helpers.Ocr.proccessImage(Ocr.java:111)
at com.workfusion.rpa.helpers.Ocr.proccessImage(Ocr.java:35)
at com.workfusion.rpa.helpers.Ocr$proccessImage.call(Unknown Source)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCall(CallSiteArray.java:48)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:113)
at Script3.run(Script3.groovy:6)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.playback.shell.GroovyShellWrapper.executeScript(GroovyShellWrapper.java:90)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.playback.player.PlaybackContext.executeScript(PlaybackContext.java:65)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.playback.action.template.TemplateAction.executeBehavior(TemplateAction.java:35)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.playback.flow.StandardControlFlow.execute(StandardControlFlow.java:46)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.playback.action.template.TemplateAction.execute(TemplateAction.java:30)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.playback.action.template.TemplateAction.execute(TemplateAction.java:17)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.playback.player.ActionPlayer.next(ActionPlayer.java:53)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.PlaybackLogic.playNextAction(PlaybackLogic.java:153)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.PlaybackLogic.run(PlaybackLogic.java:113)
Caused by: org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: Failed to execute script. URI is not absolute
Build info: version: ‘9.0.0.1’, revision: ‘e3a0fd7071’, time: ‘2018-05-11T11:35:20.018Z’
System info: host: ‘T-248-602114L’, ip: ‘169.254.151.160’, os.name: ‘Windows 10’, os.arch: ‘amd64’, os.version: ‘10.0’, java.version: ‘1.8.0_121’
at com.workfusion.autoit.driver.AutoItDriver.executeScript(AutoItDriver.java:189)
at com.workfusion.universal.driver.UniversalDriver.executeScript(UniversalDriver.java:149)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.server.handler.ExecuteScript.call(ExecuteScript.java:54)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.server.handler.WebDriverHandler.handle(WebDriverHandler.java:41)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.server.rest.ResultConfig.handle(ResultConfig.java:133)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.server.JsonHttpCommandHandler.handleRequest(JsonHttpCommandHandler.java:203)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.server.InMemorySession.execute(InMemorySession.java:98)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.server.WebDriverServlet.lambda$handle$0(WebDriverServlet.java:231)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)

Any lead to the solution is welcome. Please impart with your insights.

@stuti.verma Please check the properties in your server profile as shown above. Are the OCR properties filled in?

@ashapkina Which OCR properties are you talking about? I have set the bot relay URL as mentioned above already. The error I have it says, “Caused by: org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: Failed to execute script. URI is not absolute”.

@ashapkina, I re-installed and the the ocr setting have been picked up now,which was not initially.Thanks.

1 Like

@stuti.verma It looks like these OCR properties haven’t been filled in during the installation.
We are investigating this issue.

Please re-install RPA Express.

Just in case: choose the default workspace when launching the Studio for the first time (you can change it later in case you need).

@ashapkina when I am trying to open workspace it is showing the error attached,and while changing the workspace to different location ,all the server profile fields is coming as blank
workspace

@ashapkina can you please provide the solution for this why the server profile fields are coming as blank when workspace location is changed,am I missing something here?

@prateek_jain1a did you select the default workspace?

@ashapkina yes

Thank you @prateek_jain1a
I have forwarded this issue to the support team. They will contact you shortly.

Is there any other solution for get this configuration without reinstalling it