Open website not working in 1.1.9

Hi Team

Yesterday I uninstall previous version of workfusion and setup 1.1.9 version of workfusion.

But I tried my previous recording it is not working “Open website” feature is not working.

So I thought there is some conflict with previous version script then I build a new script but same problem occurs.

Thanks
Ajay

@Ajay_Singh_Rawat6

Hi Ajay, could you please send the script or a screenshot of the action that doesn’t work.

Thank you,
Alesia

@ashapkina

Sure Alesia

PFA for script and timeout screenshot.

recording-1516079293582.zip (1.2 KB)

Thanks
Ajay

@Ajay_Singh_Rawat6
Ajay, I just tried opening the website using your script - it worked.
However, you are using the wrong xPath, so the Mouse Click action must be failing. Ember id:s are dynamic, so you should never use them in xpath. Use xPath //*[@class=‘btn-primary login-button btn btn-icon-text ember-view’] to click the Log In button.
You can read more about xPaths in the Tips and Tricks.

@ashapkina

Alesia

I am using 1.1.9 version.

It’s not working on my side

Here is the screenshot

20180116_1

Ajay

@Ajay_Singh_Rawat6 could you please send the error details.
Thank you.

@ashapkina

Sorry for the delay

Here are the log files

.metadata.zip (59.0 KB)

Ajay

@Ajay_Singh_Rawat6
Ajay, thank you.
Could you please check if you still have the same Firefox Portable version (46.0.1)?

@ashapkina

Good Morning !!

Yes Alesia

One more thing, please suggest.

I have a demo tomorrow morning for what I do till now. So if you think it takes time to solve this issue, can I uninstall 1.1.9 version and install 1.1.8 version for the demo purpose ?

Because it is working on 1.1.8 version.

Please suggest asap so that I can work accordingly.

Here is the screenshot

mozilla_version

Ajay

@Ajay_Singh_Rawat6 If you replace Firefox with Internet Explorer, does it work?

@ashapkina

Yes it works on IE, but some other features like web element not working in IE.

I have done lot of stuff using Firefox like images and it is not recognize on other browsers.

Any settings required for Firefox?

In Firefox, getting error like

org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: Unable to connect to host 127.0.0.1 on port 7055 after 45000 ms. Firefox console output:

Thanks
Ajay

@ashapkina

I tried Chrome browser, it creates problem in submit the form, when I click submit the browser close automatically and the next action getting error.

Thanks
Ajay

@ashapkina

Alesia, I noticed few issues related to open website action in the 1.1.9 version:

Open Website not working in Firefox

Open Website working in IE but web element not working.

Open website working in Google Chrome but had the following issues:

• Opening browser error
  • If open in second attempt then when submit the form, the browser automatically closed and getting error in further actions.

Thanks
Ajay

@Ajay_Singh_Rawat6
Ajay, I created a ticket for our support team, they are investigating this issues at the moment.
I will let you know as soon as we have any updates.

@ashapkina

Thanks Alesia

@Ajay_Singh_Rawat6
Hi Ajay, starting from version 1.3.0, we have switched to using standard Chrome and Firefox browsers with Selenium 3. We believe it will solve the issues you had with the web actions in your script and provide better stability.
Please let us know if you still face these issues with the new version.

1 Like