Password for Workfusion RPA Bot

Hey All,

I just started learning Workfusion and recently got my RPA Express Installed.

Every time i open it, it starts a Remote Desktop Session to .\WorkfusionRPABot1. Assuming its the robot under which the process will have to run.

I am trying to figure out the password to enter into this robot. Its not my usual system password. Can anyone help here please.

Thanks,
Rammohan B.

Hi @rbanda, does it ask you to insert the password every time it is trying to connect to a remote desktop? Which version of RPA Express do you use?

Thanks for the quick reply @ashapkina.

Yes. It does ask everytime i start the RPA Express and i haven’t been able to login to it till now.

Not sure about the version. It does says ‘Studio Lumen’. Can you guide if you are looking for something more specific.?

Thanks,
Rammohan B.

In the recorder, go to Help - About WorkFusion Studio, and press Installation Details button. The window with the details about the version will open.

Sure. So this is what i have:

Does it mean my version is 2.0.1?

Thanks,
Rammohan B.

Yes, it is 2.0.1.

We had this bug in this version, it was fixed for later builds.
You will need to update to a new version. You can find the details here: https://kb.workfusion.com/display/RPAe/Installation

Does this mean i have to register again? Kb is asking to register to get the ‘RPAExpressInstaller.exe’? :thinking:

Thanks,
Rammohan B.

Yes, you will need to register to receive the license key.
After that, you will be able to update to a new version by just downloading light installer from the download page and using Update option.

Hey @ashapkina, I just registered again thinking that it may provide me a link to download the latest version of the Installer.

However i just got a license key. Am i missing something here? Clicking on ‘Download Now’ or ‘Download for free’ is giving me a form to register again? Where do i get the actual installer to download.

Link that i used:

Thanks,
Rammohan B.

After registering, you should have been redirected to the download page and download should have started automatically.
You can download it now using this link.

Unfortunately, I was not redirected to the auto download page you mentioned. However Link provided by you worked. Thank you so much.

Let me download & update it.

Thanks,
Rammohan B.

1 Like

Hi @ashapkina, I am getting this problem as well (starting a remote desktop session to .\WorkfusionRPABot1 for which I need to enter a password I don’t know). I have just installed RPA Express and have confirmed through your instructions above that it’s at version 2.0.3.

I have tried to re-install for a newer version but this appears to be the latest.

Do you have any other fix for this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Hi @smt_0211, I’ll forward this issue to the support team. For now, try using the password from file: C:\RPAExpress\RPA\wfagent\botpass to connect to bots.

Let me know if it doesn’t work.

1 Like

Hi @ashapkina, looks like the password from that file works - thank you!

1 Like