Problem Running Control Tower Sample Business Processes

business-process
issues
control-tower

I was trying to experiment with the sample business processes in the control tower.

The License Verification business process runs properly, although for some reason it cannot populate the Excel file with the license details. The web lookup part works fine, but something happens afterwards.

For the other 2 processes, Check Criminal Records and Account Payable there was a warning preventing the run about mapping BP internal variables with the input file columns I couldn’t resolve.

It would be great to have some guidance or a patch to fix these issues.

@payam_bahreyni,

Thanks for your observation. The bot website scraping is broken now because the website structure has been changed. We will try to fix the bot in next releases.

there was a warning preventing the run about mapping BP internal variables with the input file columns I couldn’t resolve

The yellow warning message does not prohibit to run the business process. This warning only shows that some data columns will be dynamically added while process execution. So you can run these processes.

Only the OCR step in “Account Payable” will fail - but this OCR issue will be fixed in 1.1.5 (early September)