PU L1 - Assignment 2 - Run the process

Thanks Shilyaev. Really appreciate the help. Kindly correct me if i’m wrong, the step you have described is as per the old syllabus assignment right !!! But since the upcoming assignment depends on this newly modified syllabus - assignment 2, Could you please help us resolve this one. Thanks in advance.

@janakirama.d

I’ll spend a bit time on the next week to re-write these assignments for both ‘RPAx’ and ‘SPA’ users.
It will be a part for RPAx with bp package and part for SPA with links on use-cases.

Is it will helpful for you?

@YShilyaev_Workfusion. Highly appreciate it. Thanks.

Hi, I downloaded the new process file.How to create a business process by importing the process files?

And how to add process and subprocess from Manual Task and Process tab. I don’t find any WorkFusion Training in the process. I’m using RPA Express here.

Also unable to login to WorkFusion SPA using the credential from assignment 1.

@YShilyaev_Workfusion
Getting error when running BP on bot task “Transform invoice image to HTML page (OCR)”:
Error parsing XPath expression (XPath = [//task/@status])!

Used Zip file from assignment page and from this thread. Nothing helps.

Any hints?

Issue fixed after reboot PC.

@YShilyaev_Workfusion,
Thank you for your help, but I couldn’t find any process and human task with name ‘WorkFusion training’.

Where can I find these process and human task and complete the assignment?

@YShilyaev_Workfusion
When running the process, get the following set of errors for each invoice. Hence, none of the tasks completed successfully. Could you please let me know what kind of license is required or what might have gone wrong when running this process

org.webharvest.exception.ScriptException:
Config line 71: script block
java.lang.RuntimeException: OCR task has error status. Details:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>License file does not exist: Licenses\ocr-rpax.license
at org.webharvest.runtime.scripting.GroovyScriptEngine.eval(GroovyScriptEngine.java:138)

at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.ScriptProcessor.execute(ScriptProcessor.java:74)

at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.BaseProcessor.run(BaseProcessor.java:127)

at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.BodyProcessor.execute(BodyProcessor.java:27)

at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.CallProcessor.execute(CallProcessor.java:99)

at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.BodyProcessor.execute(BodyProcessor.java:27)

at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.CallProcessor.execute(CallProcessor.java:99)

at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.VarDefProcessor.execute(VarDefProcessor.java:59)

at org.webharvest.runtime.Scraper.execute(Scraper.java:169)

at org.webharvest.runtime.Scraper.execute(Scraper.java:182)

at com.freedomoss.crowdcontrol.webharvest.executor.LocalWebharvestTaskExecutor.executeWebHarvestTask(LocalWebharvestTaskExecutor.java:180)

at com.freedomoss.crowdcontrol.webharvest.executor.LocalWebharvestTaskExecutor.executeWebHarvestTask(LocalWebharvestTaskExecutor.java:93)

at com.workfusion.service.machine.SubmissionsPortionExecutionThread.processSubmission(SubmissionsPortionExecutionThread.java:343)

at com.workfusion.service.machine.SubmissionsPortionExecutionThread.wrapIntoAllocationLogger(SubmissionsPortionExecutionThread.java:324)

at com.workfusion.service.machine.SubmissionsPortionExecutionThread.lambda$wrapIntoNamedThread$13(SubmissionsPortionExecutionThread.java:312)

at com.workfusion.utils.thread.NamedThreadTemplate.executeWithNamedThread(NamedThreadTemplate.java:10)

at com.workfusion.service.machine.SubmissionsPortionExecutionThread.wrapIntoNamedThread(SubmissionsPortionExecutionThread.java:312)

at com.workfusion.service.machine.SubmissionsPortionExecutionThread.processSubmissions(SubmissionsPortionExecutionThread.java:276)

at com.workfusion.service.machine.SubmissionsPortionExecutionThread.run(SubmissionsPortionExecutionThread.java:180)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: OCR task has error status. Details:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>License file does not exist: Licenses\ocr-rpax.license
at org.codehaus.groovy.vmplugin.v7.IndyInterface.selectMethod(IndyInterface.java:232)

at Script1_genScript_19.run(Script1_genScript_19.groovy:75)

at groovy.lang.GroovyShell.evaluate(GroovyShell.java:585)

at groovy.lang.GroovyShell.evaluate(GroovyShell.java:623)

at groovy.lang.GroovyShell.evaluate(GroovyShell.java:594)

at org.webharvest.runtime.scripting.GroovyScriptEngine.eval(GroovyScriptEngine.java:136)

... 25 mor

Hi @YShilyaev_Workfusion

Below is the assignment in Power User - Level 1 - Assignment 2: Run the process

But when I imported the business process, i am seeing a different process than that is in screenshots above.

Below is the business process that i am seeing in my Control Tower

Please share the actual/correct link for the business process and its data link, that need to be used for this assignment. I used the links to that are provided in the solution given, but even they are not working.

Regards,
Chaitanya

Hi @YShilyaev_Workfusion
How can I access invoice tagging of a manual task in Workspace-Sandbox? I log in to the Sandbox under my personal user (registered), however, the business process (Power User WF SPA 8.4 - Level 1 | Assignment 2 | Petro Didukh) itself was created in SPA under ‘workfusion User2’ (learn@workfusion.com) credentials. Thanks!

hi, thank you for your time helping sorting this out.
i’m working on PU L1 - assignment 2
just downloaded and installed RPA express version 1.2.0 as the 1.1.8 OCR didn’t work (everything else was fine).

1. Start and login RPA Express Control Tower and OCR -> OK
  2. Create new Business Process through Import Package: got this zip file OCR IE 13-10-2017.zip -> OK
  3. after uploading, i go to design tab and validate the process getting 2 messages: workflow is valid (green); Step ‘Extract invoice fields’ crowd configuration is not suitable for running (red)
  4. double click on manual task ‘Extract invoice fields’ and get this screen:
  5. go to task properties tab and get this screen:
  6. upload the data (invoice_pic_rpax.csv) -> OK: 5 png files uploaded
  7. click next, go to run tab and get this screen
  8. hit ‘run this process’ and it fails returning the following screen

what’s wrong?
    thank you
    dario

Hello, Dario. It seems that You are having mistakes in this assignment because of your OCR process not started. You can read our FAQ on the following link. If You will still have problems on this task - skip it and do next assignments, which do not need OCR working correctly.

Hello
I have some trouble with Power User - Level 1 >> Assignment 2: Run the process
I just load the csv with links from the course page. But looks like the links aren’t valid.

Below is the screen with errors and also their export is attached.

events_root_b20694e4-38d6-4388-9a22-2bb506bea3b1_2018-02-28.xlsx (4.7 KB)

Could you please help?

Thanks.

Hello, rkoba! So try to do the following things: upload files to your computer, import BP, in “Data” tab choose upload data and choose the initial file “invoice_pic_rpax”. It should work. If something goes wrong, please provide the link to your BP. It should look like “…15280/workfusion/secure/business-process/edit/ea7ff03b-cdfa-4d4e-9509-9db122886c5d?actTab=RESULTS”

Hello

that was the first thing I’ve tried to do. I can’t upload the files, the links inside csv aren’t valid:

Ok! Now we see the problem. After half an hour just reload the task page and upload the .csv file again. We will correct the links. The problem was on our side. Thank You for providing this information!

hope it will live till the evening when I’m able to rerun the process :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Real basic question - I downloaded zip file. Tried to import it to create Biz Process. But got the error below. Can someone tell me what I’m doing wrong? I’ve extracted it, then tried to upload individual files…same error.
@YShilyaev_Workfusion are you able to advise? Thanks.

Hi, Tom! After download file “OCR+…+2017.zip” do not change its extension or try to extract it. Just download, open Control Tower, import BP, add, choose the correct file “OCR+…+2017.zip” and press “Preview Package”.

Thanks @abrakovichOITW. It works … not sure what i was doing wrong the first time. Should I create a new version or overwrite an existing when I import? Thanks, Tb