Request for SAP automated processes

Hi there! I’m Ham :blush:

I am currently trying to make some scripts to automate the SAP process, however, I have been unable to find any scripts which I can use as a reference. If you do not mind, would you be kind enough to share the RPA scripts that you have and for what SAP processes? :slight_smile:

Any help is much appreciated!

Hi @ham there is no SAP support in the current version of RPA Express, but we are adding it very soon - in our April release.
We are also planning to develop samples of automated scripts with SAP that you can use as a reference.

Can you describe your use case with SAP in more detail?

Thank you for your reply :slight_smile:
Currently, I have to log onto a virtual machine to access data in the form of excel worksheets as that is where all the data is stored and visible. The SAP logon would be on the original user interface. I am trying to develop a RPA script which can automate stock transfer processes

1 Like

Thanks for the info @ham :grinning:
We’ll post an update here as soon as the version with SAP support is released.

2 Likes

Hi @ham the build of RPA Express with SAP support has been released

Please provide us with feedback on it when you have a chance :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi! I will give provide feedback when I use it again :slight_smile:
Do you need me to provide them here or is there a centralized link to collect them?

1 Like

Thank you! :grinning:

You can share it here or in the topic about the release, whichever you prefer.

1 Like

Alright, sure!

1 Like

@ham the first SAP automation example is published in the Knowledge base NEW: Examples Library in RPA Express 🤖 🚀

1 Like

@ashapkina Hi! Thank you! I will check it out :slight_smile:

1 Like