RPA Express 1.2.0 is out and has some exciting updates!
New features are centered around recorder variables and variable actions:
New Variable actions:
- Number Format enables conversions of number values to/from string values;
- Date Format enables conversions of date/time values to/from string values using different formats;
Changes in working with recorder variables:
- Updated recorder variables panel;
- Variable name validation;
- All changes in variables are saved automatically (no need to press Enter);
- Changes in variable name are automatically reflected in all related actions in the action flow;
- The list of recorder variables has been moved to the recording file.
Read more in RPA Express 1.2.0 release notes.
We would really appreciate your feedback on these updates, especially the new variables actions.
Please feel free to write it, along with your suggestions, in the thread below, or send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Upgrade:
- Uninstall the current version of RPA Express.
- Use the download link from the registration email to download the latest copy. If you don’t have the link, go to our registration page and re-register to get it.
- Click the Download RPA Express button. The file is a bit big (2 GB) so please be patient. Complete the install, and you’re ready to go.
We have released a hotfix for RPA Express 1.2.0. Read the details here.
RPA Express Team