New RPA Express 1.4.0 is rolled out!
Here is the list of new features and updates:
New Feature - Find Web Element by Text
RPA Express now allows you to click on web elements containing a specific text. We have created a sample recording to show you this feature in action. You can find it in the release notes.
Updated OCR License
The new OCR license is valid till July 1. The free license now allows processing of 1,000 pages.
Fixed bug - Publish to Control Tower
Publish to Control Tower now works correctly for the recordings that have been published with the previous version.
Read more in RPA Express 1.4.0 release notes.
How to Upgrade:
- Uninstall the current version of RPA Express.
- Use the download link from the registration email to download the latest copy. If you don’t have the link, go to our registration page and re-register to get it.
- Click the Download RPA Express button. The file is a bit big (1,8 GB) so please be patient.
- Completely extract the content of the installation package on your local drive.
- Complete the install, and you’re ready to go.
- You can find the complete guide on how to update to a new version here.
Please leave your feedback on the new feature in the comments below!
RPA Express Team