RPA Express 2.0 - Execution error - MalformedURLException

issues

Hi @siddesh_rm, you can find the solution in the thread above RPA Express 2.0 - Execution error - MalformedURLException

All of them

thank you. We are investigating this issue now.

The Recorder crashes when I attempt to copy data from Excelstudio.log (9.7 KB)
rpa-playback.2018-05-25.log (5.6 KB)
rpa-playback.log (1.1 KB)
rpa-recording.log (62.8 KB)
rpa-recording.2018-05-25-0.log (166.3 KB)

Hi Lester, check if your server profile is filled in as shown here

If it is not, you can add the URL as a workaround. But the only complete solution right now is to reinstall RPA Express. We are working on fixing this issue for future releases.

Hi @keehang_wong, please see the post above for the solution.

Hi ashapkina,

I couldn’t find the server profile at the bottom right corner of RPA Express. Can you help me.

Hi @SN00483157a, you can also open it through the menu:
Window - Preferences - WorkFusion Studio - Server Profiles

Found it. Thanks for your help.

Hi all ,
I am trying play a recording I have just inserted ,but I have encountered an execution error ,as showed in the following picture

Can someone please kindly let me know how to solve this problem ?
Thanks !
fisher

Hi Fisher, please check your server profile (Window - Preferences - WorkFusion Studio - Server Profiles). It must have not been filled in.

You can the workaround suggested above and add the Bot relay URL manually http://localhost:15444/wd/hub

But if the profile is blank, it is better to reinstall RPA Express altogether to make sure all settings are filled in.

Well noted ,thank you very much !

Hi,
I am not able to start recording because of following error

Thank you for help,
Magda

Hi Magda, see post above for the solution.

При попытке проиграть скрипт, происходит ошибка запуска

Прошу подсказать, куда копать

Hi @dlevkin, see workaround above RPA Express 2.0 - Execution error - MalformedURLException

While running any recording Exception appears " java.net.malformedURLException:no protocol"
anyone can help

Hi Team,Error%20SC

I have installed RPA Express in my Workstation tried to work OCR command unable to run the bot.

Please find the attached screenshot for the same.
Error Description
java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol:
com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.driver.DriverInitializationException: java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol:
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.driver.RpaUniversalDriver.getSeleniumServerUrl(RpaUniversalDriver.java:136)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.driver.RpaUniversalDriver.initialize(RpaUniversalDriver.java:64)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.PlaybackLogic.run(PlaybackLogic.java:75)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol:
at java.net.URL.(URL.java:593)
at java.net.URL.(URL.java:490)
at java.net.URL.(URL.java:439)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.driver.RpaUniversalDriver.getSeleniumServerUrl(RpaUniversalDriver.java:134)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.driver.RpaUniversalDriver.initialize(RpaUniversalDriver.java:64)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.PlaybackLogic.run(PlaybackLogic.java:75)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Please see the solution above.

@mdilip1a @o_islam_elba1a could you please advise which version you use (2.0.1, 2.0.2, 2.0.3)?