RPA Express 2.0 - Execution error - MalformedURLException

issues

Version 2.0-beta

version 2.0.3

@mdilip1a thanks a lot

RPA Express V 2.0

Version 2.0.2

Dear Team,

Can you please suggest a workaround /solution to overcome this java.net.MalformedURLException error while playing recording in Workfusion Studio?

Hi @rahul_awadhwal, the workaround is described in the posts above.

I have installed RPA Express Version 2.0-beta. I am trying to Play Recording however I am getting below error. Can some one help?

Checked : Bot Manager running

Hi @nikhil.vibhande, please find the solution in the post above.

Hi Team,

I have created one sample project for testing some thing. Once I run the project I got below error. please help me in this case

Hi @amol_sonavane, see the solution in the thread above.

Also, refer to this article to fill in your server profile correctly: https://kb.workfusion.com/display/RPAe/Preferences#Preferences-Descriptionofpreferences

I am new to workFusion and i just tried to use the record option.
After pressing record, I navigated to the desktop, opened a notepad file, copied its data, and pasted into another notepad. Then after hitting play record button it pops up an execution error and there is a screenshot for the flow and the error.
excutionError

any help?

@islam_hathoo1a please see the solution above RPA Express 2.0 - Execution error - MalformedURLException

java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol:
com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.driver.DriverInitializationException: java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol:
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.driver.RpaUniversalDriver.getSeleniumServerUrl(RpaUniversalDriver.java:136)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.driver.RpaUniversalDriver.initialize(RpaUniversalDriver.java:64)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.PlaybackLogic.run(PlaybackLogic.java:75)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol:
at java.net.URL.(URL.java:593)
at java.net.URL.(URL.java:490)
at java.net.URL.(URL.java:439)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.driver.RpaUniversalDriver.getSeleniumServerUrl(RpaUniversalDriver.java:134)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.driver.RpaUniversalDriver.initialize(RpaUniversalDriver.java:64)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.PlaybackLogic.run(PlaybackLogic.java:75)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Installation error: MYSQL databases restore was failed

@abinaya_r please see solution above.

@sailesh_malepa is the bot relay url field populated in your server profile? Please share a screenshot.

Issue is solved by updating bot URL in server profiles.

Dear Team,

once I trying to run my solution. it gives me below error

please give me solution…

@amol_sonavane see the solution in the post above.