RPA Express 2.1.0 has been released.
Secrets vault for storing sensitive data is now available in WorkFusion Studio by default. Recordings with Secret variables can now be published from Control Tower and executed there.
New Inspector UI
Inspector tool has a new user-friendly UI, an option to export the UI tree to an xml file and performance improvements.
– The speed of Switch to window action has been increased significantly. Now, it takes an average of 2 seconds to switch to a new window.
– Execution of actions inside loops and conditions in recordings has been sped up.
Major bugs reported for the previous versions have been fixed, including:
– Issues with sending special characters and keystrokes combinations to remote desktops and apps
– Enter Keystrokes action hangs or crashes Studio after pressing Change
– OCR plugin not working in Studio
– XPaths not working after exceptions in iFrames
For the full list of new features and bug fixes, refer to the Release notes.
Please leave your comments and feedback for the new release in the thread below.
RPA Express Team