We have released new RPA Express 2.2.
Here are the most important new feature and improvements in the new version.
Please leave your feedback and questions about the release in the thread below!
- Excel actions (Get cell value, Get column, Get row, Get range) work with values calculated with formulas.
- You can set numeric values in Excel in Number format.
- Long number values in Excel are parsed in Big Decimal format instead of Scientific one.
- Generation of selectors in Outlook, Excel, SwingSet, Total Commander, cmd, Start menu and other Windows applications has been improved
- Inspector supports 2 types of selectors:
- CSS selectors (default)
- Object selectors
- Inspector allows to see and switch back and forth between all elements that correspond to a selector
- If you need to have Admin access to the application to inspect it, you will see an appropriate message
- Numeric values (both in Text and Number format) are copied from Excel without .0
- When selecting a variable in a dropdown menu, the type of variable is shown
- Disabled actions have been removed from the Actions Library
- Business process execution fails in Control Tower if the same Secret variable is used in several bot tasks - Forum topic
- Double click on web element doesn’t work - Forum topic
- Right click on web element doesn’t work - Forum topic
- OCR service hangs and needs to be restarted - Forum topic
- Enter Keystrokes action adds redundant keys - Forum topic
- When comparing decimal numbers, the decimal part is ignored - Forum topic
- Changing Anchor region in a copied Mouse click action changes it in the original action - Forum topic
- Web actions cannot be dragged under some Loop actions - Forum topic
See details in the Release Notes.
This version of RPA Express is compatible with SPA 9.2.
RPA Express Team