RPA Express availability for download

I also registered for RPA Express yesterday, and haven’t received a download link.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

you will get it in 48hours or re-register.

Okay, thanks!

Hi
How to get latest version of RPA Express. I did it from 1.1.2 to 1.1.3. As per instructions given, I re-registered to get latest download link through email. When I downloaded and installed it, it shows 1.1.3 Beta. Why Beta version got installed?
Please refer attached screen shot. Please share with me exact steps of downloading latest production version of RPA Express

@abhijit_kulkarn

please refer to the posts above.

@abhijit_kulkarn there are no download steps as such. just need to click the link. For installation you can check here… https://kb.workfusion.com/display/RPAe/RPA+Express+Installation

I have register one week back and got the 1.1.4 version link. I have downloaded and tried to install that. But I am getting Fatal error during installation. Now I registered once again. can I get the another proper version link once again. Please let me know the possibilities to WorkFusion download properly. Thanks

@kalithas_eswar
use the link from the mail to re-download the installation package. It’s your permanent download link.

Hi

I downloaded as you said. But I got 1.1.4 link only. I am getting same error which I have received last time. “Fatal error during Installation”. Please can you provide the correct link for proper working verson download. Thanks

@kalithas_eswar
please provide more details and logs about the installation error as described in https://kb.workfusion.com/display/RPAe/Troubleshooting#expand-Installationlogs

I am getting 0x80070643 - Fatal error during installation.
version :1.1.4 - beta version

@kalithas_eswar
please share your log files as described in https://kb.workfusion.com/display/RPAe/Troubleshooting#expand-Installationlogs

Hi ,

I registered for RPA Express but did not get any link to download. How long does it take to receive it?

Thanks

@aburman
The message was sent to your mailbox. Please, check your spam folder. If it’s not in spam, let us know to re-send you the message.

hi @aburman this issue happening with many. “download link is not sent”

Hi,
While Downloading RPA Express as suggested through download manager, i am getting interrupted after a download of 2.1GB of Data and on resuming it starts from very initial stage. Can’t able to download .
Please suggest a solution.

please check your download manager settings - maybe there is a max file size limit

my link initially did nothing… now I get the following: [{“field”:“download.token”,“message”:“Only one download of personal link at a time is allowed. If you get this message, you or somebody else is downloading your installer right now.”}]

Even i have not received the download link. I have checked all folders including spam. Please send me the download link

@swati1
We have just manually re-sent you the download link for RPAe. Please check your mailbox!

-Nataliya