RPA express in LAN environment

scheduling

Hi Team,

I want to test RPA express in LAN(Local Area Network).
Requirement: Suppose RPA Express is installed in Machine A and I want to access Control Tower in Machine B (Machine A’s Control Tower) and Schedule a BP which should perform some Business operations in Machine B.

Note: Assume both the Machines are connected to the same Network(LAN).

Please assist whether its possible with RPA Express, if so , Please guide me through the steps.

Thanks,
Kishore

Hello Team,

Can you please provide the info?

Thanks,
Kishore

@kmkumar1,

Currently this setup is not provided out of the box in RPA Express. This sounds more like SPA.

Hi @kmkumar1
You can also email learn@workfusion.com if you’d like to know more about SPA.

Thanks,
Pooja

But ,FAQ looks like its possible https://kb.workfusion.com/display/RPAe/FAQ

"The only other budget considerations for running RPA Express would be infrastructure costs for the server where it would be installed, if a server deployment is desired (RPA Express can also be installed on a desktop). "

Hello,

Could you please let us know how to run a Business Process on 2 different systems to share the queue items?

Eg: Running the License Verification process from multiple system to sharing the same queue

@arju_kumarbFZa, please see the messages above

Can I have an rpa agent installed on desktop and bits deployed but managed through control tower installed on server

@ruchita_desai,

please see the replies above

I am exploring RPA Express for a client. Could not find any details on final deployment of RPA Express on client site. How to deploy bots / scrips on client site?
Plus Can I schedule, view & control bots working on different workstations from a central machine / server?

@shahid_rafi - please see the answers above

@azinchuk Thanks for the reply. I have requested for details about SPA, but did not get any response so far. Can you help?